• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

jesse is the same kel ! hes dribbles alot ! i wouldnt call it drool because its not a stream but its definately close to that !

My son was a huge drooler from 2 months old until around 15 months. My daughter has only just started drooling this last week at almost 6 months old. I don't mind it, though. I have a drooly dog, too, which I find a lot more disgusting than my kids.

Drooling dogs would be grosser! I'd rather have a drooler then a baby that spits up, my boy spat up so much until we finished bf'ing cause of my let down.

Alia spit up quite a bit too, but it was always really small amounts so it never bothered me. She stopped when I switched her to formula around 7/8 months.

Yeah Skyler didn't puke up to much, every now and then it would be big but most times it was manageable.

Isaiah has always had severe GERD (acid reflux), but since switching him over to whole fat cows milk, he has done MUCH better...he still throws up every once in a while, but he seems to tolerate that much better than formula.

I hope we can go back to whole milk soon.

Peyton had bad reflux and has just recently stopped throwing up.. He still will once in awhile if he has too much dairy though.

Yeah, isaiahs didn't start getting better until a little after the 12 month mark. I think it was a combo of him outgrowing it and the milk being easier to digest than the formula, but i really can't say that for sure...only thing is, when he does vomit the smell is a million times worse :sick:

Just wanted to update that we are for sure team :pink: and our baby girl is healthy and perfect!!

How is everyone doing?

That's great to hear!!!
We're doing good here, Alia is getting more challenging though with her moods. She's been teething so she's been extra cranky and I have less patience than I used to :(

:hugs: so sorry melissa :( I hope the teeth come in soon.

I'll update the front :D Congrats on team :pink:!

Last week was busy for us. My girl turned 6 months, and my son turned 2 years old! My son did the best ever with a shot. He got his flu shot first before my daughter's shots, and as usual he started crying something awful. As soon as he realized his sister was getting shots next, he instantly stopped crying and got all excited to watch her turn. It was kind of cute. As usual she only cried during the shots and calmed down right away after. I’m so lucky to have such a laid back baby. :) It’s hard to believe I officially don’t have 2 under 2 anymore, though. Sigh.

Yay for team pink! How exciting.

Sorry to hear about the teething. Cranky kids are rough.

well she made a liar out of me this afternoon, we went to my mom's house and she was a perfect little angel!!

dang kids! :haha:

i need to update isaiahs age...anyone else with a month b-day update?

Skyler was 15 months yesterday :)

Yay for team pink Kel!

Teeth are a pain for us right now to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94