• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

i will update :D

For those that no longer have two under two, i will make an "honorary list", yall can feel free to keep chatting it up with us :friends:

well she made a liar out of me this afternoon, we went to my mom's house and she was a perfect little angel!!

lol that's typical misbehave with you but as soon as they're somewhere else they act like Angels :haha:

Also sorry to be a pain Guppy! But just looked on the front page and my boys are mixed up Stephen is no1 and Henry is no 2 :) And S is now 13 months and H is 3 months :)

Also sorry to be a pain Guppy! But just looked on the front page and my boys are mixed up Stephen is no1 and Henry is no 2 :) And S is now 13 months and H is 3 months :)

Sorry about that hun. Ill go update now :flower:

I'm really finding my belly getting in the way A LOT with Alia now. I like sitting/laying on the floor while she's playing but it's getting really tough to get up and down. Bath time is also a strain. And she's freaking HEAVY! :haha:

OMG! I can't imagine what bath tub time is like with a 32 week bump! Im already struggling and im only 25! ...could she fit into a kitchen sink? Thats what ive been doing with isaiah...he doesn't have lots of room to move, but enough to sit.

It gets worse especially if you go overdue :( In the end I gave up giving him a bath and just got OH to do it before or after work

i used to bath Alia in the kitchen sink but she started standing up in it and trying to climb out :dohh: I usually make Nathan do the bath though so maybe I'll just start having him do it exclusively :D

that could be good father-daughter bonding...or at least thats the excuse i would use :rofl:

I don't even want to think about that right now! I don't think Alia weighs that much more then Skyler so it's going to be a challenge especially since I'm so much shorter, I'm already having issues getting him in and out of the crib cause of his weight and when I had all the bloating from treatment it was near impossible!

at least he'll be older once you're really pregnant so maybe you could move him into a toddler bed and he'll be a bit more independent.
Getting her in and out of the car is a tough one too!

The car is tough! I think well put him in a big boy bed a month before.

Peyton is going in a big boy bed after christmas.

I'm going to use the crib as long as possible. Skyler doesn't mind it so I won't. I may even wait longer to switch him since the baby will be in our room.

oh man isaiah is WAY to wiggly and way too much into exploring...i can see it now, if i put him in a big boy bed i would find him runing around like crazy in the middle of the night! lol
i do struggle to put him in his crib...especially with my lack of height, and my bump....getting him out isnt as bad since he reaches for me, but not laying him down lol

I don't think it will be a problem having Alia staying asleep in her new bed...I'm more concerned with her going to sleep in the first place. I guess I'll find out soon though!!!
I've thought about leaving her in the crib a bit longer, but if it's a tough transition then I don't want to be dealing with it when I have a new born.

Jasmine is a huge handful and always has been... ive never had issues with her running around in the middle of the night.

what signs do i look for to know he would be fine with sleeping in a big boy bed? :shrug: im not really concerned about it now, so its not really on my mind atm, but for the future, how would i know? ...my 2 yr old nephew was literally crawling over top of his crib (set at the lowest setting) and then going downstairs during nap time...so thats when they transitioned him lol but any other signs?

JOSS- guess i can take you off the Honorary Twos and add you under the preggo listing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->