• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

I would if she didn't squirm and push off and away from me every 5 seconds. I hope it's MUCH better for you though! ;)

No skyler pushes off and squirms to but we normally make sure he's tired before a flight by keeping him up then once were in the air I hold him snug against me while he cries and fusses and eventually he falls asleep well that what he did at 11 months old but who knows how he'll be at almost two. Well make it besides Chris will mostly be holding him since I'll have the magic boobies to feed the new baby. When we go home the new baby will be anywhere from 2-4 weeks old so still very young.

Oh that's right. It will all work out . Aww we are going to have little babies in the house next year!! :D

ooooh all you pregnant ladies really makes me want another one lol! :)

Bah I puked due to ms. First time ever. I really think I'm having a girl.

:hugs:
Glad that was just now your first time though! hopefully it will be going away soon.

Well so far so good for today though I haven't eaten anything.

Try french fries....they helped curb my MS big time!!
You can get the frozen ones you bake and they aren't as bad for you as the deep fried ones from restaurants.

Tiff go eat so you stay feeling better. Just a little nibble on something here there. :hugs:

hahaha melissa, when I saw your poutine last night, I REALLY wanted it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to lie. It was amazing :rofl:
But I don't really have MS as an excuse to eat fries anymore....just me being a fatty! haha

Actually Melissa I have been eating fries for that reason! I find slightly greasy food can help so long as it's the right kind like not egg mcmuffins.... ugh the thought of that is turning my stomach again. And I so want poutine!!!! I was going to get some but opted for something healthier so I still have a mega craving for it!

hmm chili cheese fries sound yummy! I know thats not exactly what we are talking about but yum! haha

Joss- i just wanted to make sure i was correct on your EDD...July 18th?

I'm pretty sure it's the 17th Steph :)

Chili cheese fries have nothing on poutine!!!

Fries, cheese curds and beef gravy!!
But it's best from NY Fries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"