2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

:hi:

hi sarah !
well its 830am here on friday and we have our ultrasound monday and i swear im going to explode !!! i keep having such graphic dreams about being told its a girl and i get sooooo excited ! but then i realise most dreams are the opposite and i get a little sad lol (i wont be upset if i have a boy btw, just that few seconds of 'oh not a girl' iykwim? )

im pretty sure its a little boy :blue: but i just cant wait to know !!!

Ok good to know about the peas!

Well I may just talk to the doc about no soya or dairy and see about this special formula, I'm willing to try anything really. His poop is back to liquid and acidic, his bum is so red everywhere even on the cheeks it's one step away from being all weepy and bleeding. I am doing my best to ensure it doesn't get like that. I"m going to lay towels down on the rug tomorrow then let him run around butt naked all day. I don't care if I have to clean up after him. I'll sit him on the potty every 30 mins or so to just in case he has to go.

oh no, poor skyler and his poor bottom :(

if you have any chamomile tea bags then you can try making it up as tea and using that in place of wipes on his bum, I found it helps heaps with sore bottoms

Ooo hi! :wave:

Name: Parkep
Baby #1: Kira, 13 months
Baby #2: Pregnant and due Nov 6th (another girl :) )
Age gap: 15 months!!

Hi shortie!

Was great till now, fell like I have been hit by a truck! My iron is low which doesn't help! What about you?

Yeh it's going ok, just starting to stubble now though, I'm just totally exhausted, I'm taking iron tablets, had a blood test yesterday to see if I need to take more, just hard work with a walking tornado in the house! I just want to sleep! How's your LO? Is she keeping you on your toes?? X

Hi Melissa!!

Congrats! I love having all the clothes already lol.

Shortie
So agree about the tornado! Mines not walking yet (thank god lol) I clean the living room when she goes for a nap. She gets up BAM like I never touched it! I think she is teething also! Sleeping loads the last two weeks(does anyways so more is surprising) and this morning she was up at 4am! She has slept thru FOREVER! (not bragging I swear lol) she has not woken up before 8am in a long time! Even OH asked what was wrong. Lol tried putting her back down was up 30 mins later. So it's 6 am she has had pain killers and milk see what happens!
I think we are both going to be tired today lol!

Aww bless her, oh god bless her, Rileys just got one molar through and half of the other one is through so that's still bothering him, he's nOt a good sleeper either, he might have one little 20 min nap in the day if I'm lucky, he currently likes playing with the washin...(pulling it off the radiators) so drivin me mad! I can't keep up with him though, so as long as the stuff that he's messing with is child friendly (which it is as it's all his toys etc) I'm not worrying about him messing up.. If I tidy it he'll just mess it up again and I haven't the energy to do it 10 times a day!

Hope your LOs teeth don't upset her too much! NastY things aren't they!

Teething is no fun :nope:

I find myself constantly picking up toys all day long and I wonder why I even bother? :haha:

teething is the work of the devil .... fact!

poor babies suffering, my little man is suffering with his 7th, he suffers with every tooth yet my niece who is 10 weeks younger than him has 8 teeth and my sister didn't know anything about any of them until she spots them in her mouth, she gets surprise teeth that show up without causing any pain or fuss at all! lucky little girl she is

My little gy is working on his molars right now.

Just got call from docs re stool sample they want to see me to go over it so
Maybe there's something there and his pooping can be fixed. Otherwise they just won't tell me over the phone.

oh i feel you girls, isaiah has at least 4 back teeth coming in...he is doing pretty well but you can tell he is a little on edge and not eating like usual. So hugs to all these babies in pain :hugs:

Parkep, so glad to see you here and congrats on your :pink: baby! You are know at the top of the list since your due next ;)

Yeah, cleaning...i have to admit, i usually wait until his goes down for bed at night to pick up toys. i will do it sooner if we expect company, but i would be forever picking up staking cups and blocks, i just dont see the point lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->