2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Libby has her molars coming in to but the teething necklace is working wonders!

Yep the living room is always a mess till she goes to bed!

So many teething babies :( my LO always was a bad teether she would teeth for months before getting any! She also got them in a really odd order! She has all 8 fronts, I think this one is a molar! Eek!

Guppy- I am top of the list? Oh boy! So I gotta fill you ladies in for what we got our selves into? Lol

Kelly-when do you go see the Dr?

yay, its funny the order some teeth come in! I think there was only one time that there was only one tooth coming in. All the other times there was at least 2 but usually 4.

I will probably relax bit more on the cleaning sometime soon....probably around Jan 6th :haha: But right now I can't stop myself. When Alia is napping or sleeping or outside with daddy I just have to clean up all the clutter before I can relax.

:haha: yeah i imagine once we all have two babies in the house our cleaning will be much less...unless your OCD lol

I will probably relax bit more on the cleaning sometime soon....probably around Jan 6th :haha: But right now I can't stop myself. When Alia is napping or sleeping or outside with daddy I just have to clean up all the clutter before I can relax.

Wanna come to my house?:haha:

Well my poor LO really must not feeling well! She wouldn't eat her dinner (LO loves food) I ended up just giving her about 25 grapes (will pay for that come morning diaper change lol) she wouldn't even drink milk. Poor girl she went to bed at 6ish an hour ago see what happens tonight.

Hope she sleeps well for you tonight :hugs:

Steph I might be OCD haha...tonight I got home and nagged at N for not having the house clean for me on my "afternoon/night off"....finally he said he would clean it up first thing in the morning before I'm awake.... I couldn't stand it. I had to clean it right now....the house is now spotless :haha:

Oh man!
But I do wish sometimes I could be like that. I feel so lazy lately, so much I want to do
And haven't.

So how is everyone feeling so far?

yeah, i do wish i was more "OCD" about cleaning. I like a clean house, but im too freakking lazy :blush:

ive been uber tired. and having lots of MS this week...well i only threw up twice, but considering i thought i was done with MS two weeks ago, it was a major let down.

I have huge ovaries with 18 follicles hopefully it'll turn into ms :rofl: What a wish!

Skyler's stool sample came back positive for reducing substances (ie: sugars) so they're thinking milk/soy intolerance. He's now on lactose free formula by enfamil to see if that helps plus we've got a referral to the paediatrician for further investigation.

Oh Kelly that's awesome! Well awesome that they are finally getting to the bottom of it! Can I ask what formula they have him on?

yay at least you finally have some answers!

if you want any advice on going dairy/soya free then let me know, I got ALOT of info from little mans dietician on email about stuff too look out for on packaging (they call dairy & soya some strange things that you wouldn't even know it was dairy or soya!) she also emailed me a huge load of recipes that are all dairy & soya free if you want that too :)

We have him on the enfamil lactose free baby formula.

Button, I'm not restricting his diet re milk powder in foods at the moment, the doc figure because his tests came back so low that we'll see a difference with just swapping out the formula, if it is in fact a lactose issue, we're still not sure if that is the case. I guess a few more days will tell me. If I choose to limit milk in food products I'll just use 2% lactose free milk (like when I bake and such). He's pooped twice today one soft one soft/a bit firmer so it's looking good but this happened when we put him on soy to so I need to be patient and wait. On the plus side his bum is almost better! Only a little red.

My experiences with Skyler has only made me more determined to breast feed for over a year next time and to not start solids till 6 months. I started skyler earlier cause the doc recommended it to increase his weight gain and I think thats why he self weaned by pretty much 10 months.

I don't think solids help them gain weight that much in the first months they're introduced anyway....I only had Alia on one small meal a day till 6 months.
But ya it's probably best to give either formula or breast milk for at least a year with your next kiddo since it sounds like there may be sensitivities.

Yeah, it'll save me a headache. Skyler was eating more solids then that at 6 months but like you said I didn't see much of a difference at all. Boob juice all the way is what it'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->