20 weeks-Is "Danily" a boy or girl?

Jynxie

New Mommy of Miss Emily
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hubby and I just went for the 20 week scan! I have attached the only two images that were "save-worthy" of our baby as apparently we have a little gymnast on our hands. :cloud9: He/she would not stop moving! lol. The ultrasound technician was going a little crazy trying to follow him/her around to get the proper pictures he needed. :haha: We decided to keep the gender as a surprise for birth, but of course I'm curious, so guesses are welcome! The pics aren't the greatest, but again this is just for fun. The first picture is more zoomed in so you can see the little skull and the arm bone which is kinda cool. The head is to the right and the second picture, baby had flipped and the baby's head is to the left facing straight at the camera. You can see the little rounded skull, the brow bone, the nose and a cute little chin! Not to mention that round belly! hehe. Oh, and it's "Danily" because if it's a boy it's Daniel, and if it's a girl, it's Emily...smush them together and you get Danily! So guesses please! Thanks ladies! :flower:

Attachments

• Baby Stevenson 1.jpg
    Baby Stevenson 1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Baby Stevenson 2.jpg
    Baby Stevenson 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 43
skull looks boyish to me, but with the angle, its hard to say

Yay! Thank you for your guess Mimi! I've been feeling it's a boy since day one...hubby is better girl, so we'll see! I really appreciate your guess though. :)

The skull looks boyish to me as well... that is all i can tell by the photos. Not much to go by. Good luck

Yay! Thank you, Sweetp91! :) I know all that's really there is the skull. I'm not sure how to apply the skull theory though so I was hoping some ladies with more know-how would be able to help me out. I really appreciate your guess. :-D I will update once the baby is born. :happydance:

Anyone else have any guesses using skull theory?

Just wanted to update...baby ended up being a girl! :flower: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->