20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Smile!- 4 weeks pregnant! Cant remember if i said congrats! Congrats and hope ur doing well!

Dg- cute pics! And so glad ur doing great with bf u can give me tips when i have my lo next month!

Brooke- wow! How much further along is that in weeks than u originaly thought? And he looks super cute too

Hey, I am also looking for a TTC buddy, I'm 21 and my partner is leaving for afghan on Saturday :( we have been TTC since dec 16th, I'm now 17dpo, im due on 12/1 so hoping this one passes as it would be so nice to start out own family when he is back in May...sending lotsa BabyDust your way xxx

He is seriously so adorable DG!!!!!

Here are some pix from my ultrasound today. The woman kept saying I must be further along because of how developed his face was so she measured and they gave me an EDD of 3/29/12 but there is no way

Awww cute pics! How are you feeling?

Here's the link to my birth story :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/845945-noah-arrived-5-days-overdue.html

Congratulations DG1984 Hope everyone doing great. it's Been a while I just hit the m/s stage and it's gotten bad. I had my first appt on 12/29 and seen the sac was way to early to see anything else. I go back 1/26 for another u/s can't wait.

He is seriously so adorable DG!!!!!

Here are some pix from my ultrasound today. The woman kept saying I must be further along because of how developed his face was so she measured and they gave me an EDD of 3/29/12 but there is no way

Awww cute pics! How are you feeling?

Thank you :) I am feeling very... impatient... I love being pregnant but a few of my friends just had their babies and its making me baby crazy! I kind of feel like I have been pregnant for a long time just because of the miscarriage I had a couple months before this pregnancy... :(

Well ladies spoke to my doctor today.... He said that due to my grade of hydronephrosis I have to see him a lot more often and take percosets and kidney infection meds. Then at 36 1/2 weeks I will get an amniocentesis to check lung maturity and induce me based on the results. I didn't even have to ask him about it he just said it.*

brooke im not sure what any of those things are :) but goodluck atleast youl get to see your baby very soon!

and dg how adorable is your avator pic im so happy for you he loooks perfect!!

brunnet barrbie - welcome! and i hope things go the way you plan hun!!

thankful - hope the sickness passes!! and 9 weeks already time does fly but i bet you feel its going slowly i did at 9 weeks i hope it goes wel xx

Youngwife- You are getting soooooo close!!! 22 days to go!!!

I cant believe it is happening so fast im so excited wow 22 days is hardly anything! nervous now!! .I did a belly cast today because i thought i couldnt wait any longer to get it done who knows when shel arive!!

How's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been around much lately, motherhood has been taking up every minute of my day! :)

Wow, Youngwife, not long to go for you now, you must be getting so excited!

hey dg! aww im glad motherhood has been keeping u busy! im doing great just ready for her now hope i dont go over due!!! how is your lo doing. how old is he now x

hey dg! aww im glad motherhood has been keeping u busy! im doing great just ready for her now hope i dont go over due!!! how is your lo doing. how old is he now x

He was 1 month old on the 4th :)

He's doing great...my picture is one of the photos from his newborn photograph shoot. We have a friend that's a professional photographer who did them for us.

We go to the doctor on the 15th for our 6 week check-up, then I have to take him for his 2 month vaccinations in March. He keeps me pretty busy, but it's heaven :)

Sorry I haven't updated at all ladies. I got swept up in everything. :haha: I'm 20 and just got my :bfp:

Noah is gorgeous DG! I can't wait until i meet my little one :)

Not long now for you youngwife!! The countdown is on!! :happydance:

Just an updated photo of me from yesterday.. i promised to post one awhile back but never got around to doing it :dohh:

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Dg he looks so cute! How is reecovery going do u feel back to ur old self? (Personall question warning lol) how long did u get pp bleeding? Hate the idea of bleedin for weeks!

Charllie- congrats get plenty of rest! Hope u dnt get too much sickness x

Kim- wow ur 32 weeks already! Time has flown very nice bump! How have u been feeling? And i am symptom spotting like crazy lol i cant wait to meet my baby!!x

Dg he looks so cute! How is reecovery going do u feel back to ur old self? (Personall question warning lol) how long did u get pp bleeding? Hate the idea of bleedin for weeks!

Charllie- congrats get plenty of rest! Hope u dnt get too much sickness x

Kim- wow ur 32 weeks already! Time has flown very nice bump! How have u been feeling? And i am symptom spotting like crazy lol i cant wait to meet my baby!!x

Recovery is going well. In a little pain now and then, but for the most part it's not too bad. I still have a bit of bleeding, but it comes and goes and is very light. It was only heavy the first week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->