2009 april Mummys meet - LONDON *POLL*

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
POLL :) ill make a poll to see what week/weekend most people can make!

Ive made it multiplue choice, this is so we can see what week or weekend is most popular and we will go for that one :)

Great job Han, thanks for getting the ball rolling. x

right i put weekend and weekday first week in aug, I won't hav sd but will hav my son, and df will b available but prob won't want to cme.

:), dont worry marc doesnt wanna come either lol - i invited him and he said no thanks, he might change his mind tho :)

Not a problem you'd be welcome with your bump if your local hunni!

Ok hans it's down to you finalise it then! xxx

Oh really, thought it was for all you girlies who've already got your LO's, where is the meet? xxx

You can come if you want :) Its at london Kingscross, but were so indecistive no one can think of what date lol were thinking early agugast

You bee about 33 weeks by then!! do you have a big bump? lol i just miss mine so much

:( lol

I can get a train straight to kings from mine, i go on my mat leave on 31st july

Lol you have got quite a few dates for everyone to chose from, i'd say in the week, cos wont be so busy, but kids will be off school n august anyway, but london is always busy lol xxx

LOL check out april mummies thread ad there might be an answer there, although I have no idea what the finalisation is.

It sounds ace to me, first week in aug ood no SD, haha! Just son and lil livvi!

ive been trying to orgonise this for ages, no one ever gives me straight answers so ive kinda given up :(

really wanted it to happen x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"