2009 March Mummies

no news! :rofl:

im so gunna be pregnant forever, not sure if sweep take 1 is today or tomoz yet, am also opting out of induction for now, so will be heading for monitoring daily once i hit the cut off for a few days atleast ne way, keeping a low profile and prob not be on fb till he is here. got humungous ammounts of bills due out this week, so internet could go off at any point as its not my priority :haha: so likely get paid next week, my phones shit on bnb but if ne news will update or fb and 1 of u r welcome to update on here if u dont mind :lol:

had 2-3 days of feeling fine, no grape problems, no sickness, no niggles NADA

must go bounce, and then for a long walk later see if i can get him moving. YER RITE :rofl:

will be about a bit today, sorry if ive missed ne thing :shrug: xxxxxxxxx

OMG this girl was in my year at school https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...look-like-Jordan-Is-bizarre-pre-nup-ever.html

You know what annoyed me most out of all that Dani? (Aside from the fact she's a complete arse obviously...) The part where she says "I'm getting a boob reduction on the NHS later this year. I want to go down to a D. Then I'll get fake ones because they look so much better." :grr:

yea, someone has mentioned about that at the bottom
she was on snog, marry, avoid the other week, bot wouldnt do a makeunder on her lol

Omg! Nhs shouldn't reduce her boobs! Stupid cow.

Think Ella is finally on the mend :) woo x

yep she 25, think she 26 this year, it will be all the sunbed sessions that are ageing her

forgot to say earlier, sienna has got a thing for spinning round like a tit and fell last night got her eye square on the top of the cats scratching post, nice split across her eye lid and a black eye. screamed the place down, dh took her to get it checked and doesnt need stitches is rather nasty though :cry: , then little maddam jumped off the side of the sofa today straight into bloody door and now has a lump on her forehead, may just bubble wrap her :rofl: why do they always hurt themselves loads all at once.

ive just scrubbed and polished my bamboo floor on hands and knees ( large living room,kitchen, hall, corridor and a bedroom) :rofl: anybody dare tell me im not trying will have it :haha:

Ah, poor Sienna! Glad Ella's feeling better :)

Alex has taken the replacement remote and done something to it. It's missing. Half of me doesn't want to find it after where he put it the last time. I found a cushion in the bin earlier, and he tried to flush a bottle of hand wash down the toilet.

OMG this girl was in my year at school https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...look-like-Jordan-Is-bizarre-pre-nup-ever.html

she doesnt need all that cash spending on her to make her look better.....

a paper bag for her fat munterish face would suffice. and hes just a moron for letting her get away with it.:coffee:

eevnin all

:rofl: Caz!

:wave: everyone.

Glad Ella's getting better.

:hugs: Sienna for the injuries.

:argh: I dread to think where you'll find that remote Lu!

Dani that girl looks like a really classy bird :thumbup: :lol:

Katie glad to hear Ella is on the mend!

Pip, Caine also spins and also bounces on the bloody bed and falls off cos he is so light!

Feel really guilty ladies, had a great weighloss and I have been an absolute pig today :nope:

Hope everyone is ok?

:wave:hi ladies
hope everyones well :flower: going to catch up on posts now :thumbup:

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIL is having Alex this morning to see if he will have a bottle :dohh:

I am taking the little man swimming.

Though I am absoliutely shattered I was up OVER 10 times with them both coughing last night and crying :nope:

:hugs: Jade

Alex didn't want me to leave him at nursery this morning. I felt terrible. Not sure if he's unwell but he was very unhappy - completely unlike him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->