2009 March Mummies

Omfg its 7:30am and I'm done already. If one isn't screaming it's the other if it's not one or other it's Fu*king both! :cry:

Rant over...

:hugs: are you ok?

Claire body will go back quickly, mine has gone back nicely quicker! Still got a bit of flab around my hips but it's just stretched skin, moisturising and exercise getting rid of it nicely! I've got about 9lb to go then I'm pre-preg weight. Been in my pre-preg clothes for a couple weeks!

X

I weigh 4 pound less than before I got preg with Caine. I tell ya these babies make you lose it haha. Though I admit I have a VERY saggy belly and boobies. Who cares tho! xx

:hugs: Claire :(

Had this off Pip:

hello hun

happy term! bet ur so excited now.

havnt been online much, and have popped on a friends internet as mines yet to come back on.

update re sprout: have had sweep one, waters are buldging, but he not budged yet haha. should get another over the weekend if i need it, my mw on call all this weekend, so really hoping things get going and she gets to deliver him.

hope all is well with all the march mummies, will update as and wen can, if i cant get online when he arrives ill upload a pic via mobile to facebook, and anyone is welcome, cope and paste it to bnb if they want xx

I sent her our love and labour dust :D

Ive been nesting badly, nursery is ready all but turning the cot bed back into a cot which is steves job this weekend. Brought lots of storage boxes for tiny mans 'toys' and bedding etc. All coming together nicely. Really starting to hurt now when I walk and soooo tired sometimes I think im gonna fall asleep standing up!

Hope u girls have a good weekend and HAPPY FULL TERM Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you get the olympic tickets!! Thanks for the update hun xx
Yay for nesting :D

:hugs: Katie!! Hope the girls stop screaming soon!!

Thanks for the update on Pip, Gem! Sounds like you're very nearly there!

Congrats on term Claire! :dance:

Mike and I have been thinking a bit about our miscarriage lately. Not in a sad way, it's just due date was 8th June - which is fast approaching, so I feel a little pang of 'What if' but I know I shouldn't.

We have a plumber here today, fixing our upstairs loo. The mechanism inside stopped working, so basically it wouldn't stop filling up, so water kept spilling out into the overflow pipe (that comes out the wall above the kitchen door). Mike replced the mechanism but then it was leaking elsewhere! :dohh: so we called for help. He's almost done though... which is nice! :D I hate having people in my house who aren't family or friends! :D

Hugs Cath, thinking of you, it will be hard on the day but try and think of it in another way in which you have another healthy lo on the way. Sorry I am not good with words. Hope Mike is ok xx

Ive just wrote in caths journal about daytime napping - seems we all have issues lately :( My little man currently wont go either ......

Will go look. Caine had a phase of this but he is back to napping again thank goodness!

:hugs: Cath - why don't you buy a little tree or something to plant on the 8th (if u havent done)

Is he a dishy plumber? :winkwink: lol!!!!

xxx

Thanks ladies!! :hugs:

Gem, that's a lovely idea! We'll do something I think! Will chat with Mike. It might be a rose though! :) My family have a thing about roses!

Plumber was sadly NOT dishy! Maybe hit with a dish???

Hugs Cath, thinking of you, it will be hard on the day but try and think of it in another way in which you have another healthy lo on the way. Sorry I am not good with words. Hope Mike is ok xx

Thanks hun... those words are just perfect! :kiss: He's doing just fine now, thanks hun!! xx

Hope everyone is okay... off to catch up on my journal and read up about napping! :D

Ella is also playing up with naps, not had one for three days now! She gets too tired though, last night sam found her in her playhouse in her bedroom on her bounce and spin zebra with a rubber ring around her neck holding a blanket bouncing up and down crazily and crying :wacko: :haha:

Having a few bad days. Neeeeed sleep!

Cath we set off a Chinese lantern for our babies because we are always moving and couldn't plant something!

I've woken up with faith in my bed and huge smiles :D :cry:

X

:hugs::wave:hi ladies,
hope you av a better day today katie :flower:
hope pip progress soon ty for the update gemma :flower:
jacob hasnt napped in the day for ages :wacko: well only wen hes poorly :thumbup:
the tree idea is lovely we planted a rose bush in our garden to remember oh grandad :hugs:
sorry if ive missed any one :hugs: been making most of this lovely weather :hugs:

Morning! :hugs: to those that need em!

What a loveyly day again !

Need a bit of a selfish rant and can't do it in my journal coz I have a sneaking suspicion the virtual walls have ears.... mind if I do it here?

Well, M phoned me in work last night to tell me BIL 1 has gotten himself a house with his latest girlfriend. They've been together 4 months and I thought "wowee, that's a bit silly" but not VERY surprising since, well, the entire clan are a bit impulsive. Anyways, that's not my rant. This is....
SHE'S FOOKING PREGNANT! (They only just found out, and as far as I can tell it was unplanned) Is it VERY wrong of me to be insanely jealous? We've been trying for #2 as long as they've known each other....

:hugs:

First off no ur feelings are completely call for - Id be jealous and annoyed too and secondly it seems all a little quick!!! When it does happen for u hun u'll have a much better, loving household to bring up a little one in :D

:hugs:

x

Thanks! I hope i didn't come across as a complete b1tch... but judging on past form, BIL1 is nowhere near ready for a settle down with a child kind of scenario... never mind with someone he's just met. I sincerely hope it works out for them, for the little bubba if nothing else...

:hugs:id be feeling just the same deb :hugs:
hope everyone is good :flower:
well the dreaded :witch: got me :growlmad:
eres to next month (im waiting for you deb ) i let you get your bfp and i will follow after :blush:

:hugs: jo - ur prediction will come true next month then, dont be too disheartened :D

xxx

:hugs: Jo.
With another 25 day cycle you'll only be testing just over a week after me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back