2009 March Mummies

How long has he been going Lucy? Ella started off well at nursery then had a bad stage where she screamed when I left her (I used to run out crying :( ) but now she loves it again!

Jade has alex taken a bottle? Don't feel bad about treating yourself to some yummy food! You've done great!

Pip sounds like Ella, she is covered in bruises!

X

It's his fourth morning there. I wanted to cry too! I wanted to bring him home with me :(

He will be ok in a week or so, novelty probably worn off. He will make friends soon x

:hi: Lottie also struggled at first and then cried when i came to collect her! :dohh:

Happy term to Gem! :flower:

:wave:

:hugs: to Alex.

Hope your Alex took a bottle JAde!

Missy got her hair cut again this morning. The hairdresser told her if she sat up still she'd be a princess when she was finished.... All I've heard from 11am is "Abbie's princess Mummy. Look, I pretty princess!" :rofl:

:wave: Hiya spammy ladies!!!! lol

:hugs: to all those that need it

:wohoo: Im full term now ... jesus christ!

Pip Ive come back expecting to go 'CONGRATULATIONS'! .... now I have to hold it in! :haha: Little fella is rather comfy it seems :s Hope ur bearing up ok.

Hope u girls had a good BH weekend - mine was filled with rain :( but was good

x

I'm too hot and uncomfy now, my feet and hands have swollen and I have one miserable child that is off to bed in 5 cos I've have enough!!! Off to an ann summers party my brother is gonna sit with Jack so will be totally disgusted with my body by the time I return wondering if it will ever go back to normal. I think it's worse 2nd time there's more pressure for it to pop back to how it was cos it did last time

:hi:

Ahhh..Claire... your body is gorgeous.. I would LOVE a bod like yours and hope that your worries are for nothing! :hugs:

Have had some strange pains today and some green cervical mucus. Not pleased! I'm going to have a bath in a few minutes... hoping to go to bed nice and relaxed! xx

:hugs: Cath!

we been circus, shattered and been a pig again :lol:

Everyone ok?

Omfg its 7:30am and I'm done already. If one isn't screaming it's the other if it's not one or other it's Fu*king both! :cry:

Rant over...

Claire body will go back quickly, mine has gone back nicely quicker! Still got a bit of flab around my hips but it's just stretched skin, moisturising and exercise getting rid of it nicely! I've got about 9lb to go then I'm pre-preg weight. Been in my pre-preg clothes for a couple weeks!

X

Hope everything has settled down Cath :hugs:

:hugs: Katie

I suppose I should really drag my sorry butt out of bed and go to Asda, jack has been awake half an hour and has happily stayed in bed reading to himself

:hugs: Claire :(

Had this off Pip:

hello hun

happy term! bet ur so excited now.

havnt been online much, and have popped on a friends internet as mines yet to come back on.

update re sprout: have had sweep one, waters are buldging, but he not budged yet haha. should get another over the weekend if i need it, my mw on call all this weekend, so really hoping things get going and she gets to deliver him.

hope all is well with all the march mummies, will update as and wen can, if i cant get online when he arrives ill upload a pic via mobile to facebook, and anyone is welcome, cope and paste it to bnb if they want xx

I sent her our love and labour dust :D

Ive been nesting badly, nursery is ready all but turning the cot bed back into a cot which is steves job this weekend. Brought lots of storage boxes for tiny mans 'toys' and bedding etc. All coming together nicely. Really starting to hurt now when I walk and soooo tired sometimes I think im gonna fall asleep standing up!

Hope u girls have a good weekend and HAPPY FULL TERM Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hanks for update on pip

:hugs: Katie!! Hope the girls stop screaming soon!!

Thanks for the update on Pip, Gem! Sounds like you're very nearly there!

Congrats on term Claire! :dance:

Mike and I have been thinking a bit about our miscarriage lately. Not in a sad way, it's just due date was 8th June - which is fast approaching, so I feel a little pang of 'What if' but I know I shouldn't.

We have a plumber here today, fixing our upstairs loo. The mechanism inside stopped working, so basically it wouldn't stop filling up, so water kept spilling out into the overflow pipe (that comes out the wall above the kitchen door). Mike replced the mechanism but then it was leaking elsewhere! :dohh: so we called for help. He's almost done though... which is nice! :D I hate having people in my house who aren't family or friends! :D

:hugs: Cath - why don't you buy a little tree or something to plant on the 8th (if u havent done)

Is he a dishy plumber? :winkwink: lol!!!!

xxx

:hugs: Cath. That's a really nice thought Gemma

I'm currently sat on the landing and keep sending Jack back into bed. This is day 3 without a nap and he is so tired it's unreal, he just won't give in. The little monkey

Ive just wrote in caths journal about daytime napping - seems we all have issues lately :( My little man currently wont go either ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->