2009 March Mummies

I went to visit our neighbours and their newborn this afternoon. :cloud9: She's so tiny! Asleep the whole time though so didn't get a cuddle.

:) Debz

No baby yet!

For all those who have lo's that like Little Charley Bear - merchandise being sold in Tesco as of tomorrow

x

Just posted this: I think its amazing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/twins-triplets-multiples/643253-news-article-triplets-give-birth-baby-boys-within-days.html

i have itchy eyes - hayfever, grr..... Alex is desperate to have some of my eye drops for some reason. When he had an eye infection on holiday last year, he LOVED having the drops put it. Not normal, is it??

He was fine when I picked him up earlier, but told me as we were putting him to bed 'No like nursery mummy! No like playing, no like children, no like painting and cars and animals - NO LIKE!" :wacko:

Evening, no babies yet?!

Hope everyone is ok?

I have a mega bad back :nope: off to bed early i think!

Ouchie - I'm sore from sleeping around a wriggling baby too.... Going to watch Our War on BBC3 in a sec...

:hi: hope you're all well!!

I am never in the mood for nookie.. I enjoy it (mostly) once we get going... but can't be bothered! :blush:

20 week scan went well... but have to go back in three weeks for another. Pic are on FB and in my journal!

Good luck Gem and Claire... thinking labour thoughts for you!

Good luck Debz and Jo... thinking BFP's for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Me neither I had not had it for a bit now! Maybe its once a week if lucky at the mo...

Lucy, hope your ok?

I just watched Choosing to die on iplayer :cry: did anyone see it?

watching baby hospital :(

Morning!

ARGH - did a huge Tesco online shop last night, but it didn't go through properly for some reason so I have to DO IT ALL AGAIN!! :grr:

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!! Still here (4 days to go!!!)

i have itchy eyes - hayfever, grr..... Alex is desperate to have some of my eye drops for some reason. When he had an eye infection on holiday last year, he LOVED having the drops put it. Not normal, is it??

He was fine when I picked him up earlier, but told me as we were putting him to bed 'No like nursery mummy! No like playing, no like children, no like painting and cars and animals - NO LIKE!" :wacko:

:( :hugs: he'll settle, give it a couple more weeks

Evening, no babies yet?!

Hope everyone is ok?

I have a mega bad back :nope: off to bed early i think!

Hope a good night sleep helped x

Please remind me tomorrow to ask you all something - could do with some advice :wacko:

You ok hun???

Yeah, I'm OK... sort of - just a couple of things on my mind! I should start a new thread or two really though. Will try to do it this afternoon if I can grab 5 minutes :thumbup:

Morning ladies!
I forgot to say yesterday, Abbie aced her 2 year review. They were particularly impressed with her speech. :smug: They are going to keep an eye on her weight though. She's sitting on 25th Centile and was just above the 50th last time (she wasn't walking much when her weight was last actually recorded.) I am not even slightly worried though coz her height is right on 25th Centile too, so, in my mind, with both things corresponding that well she's just spot on. Besides, if I fed her anything more to "fatten her up" I'm not entirely sure where she'd put it... she eat's like a little horse as it is!!

I have a job interview this afternoon. For a spar/bp garage just about 2 miles away. Much more convenient than Clinton's and hopefully not so much hassle. If I get it! :haha:

Oh, and I'm kind of a wee bit pregnant. Maybe. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->