2009 March Mummies

Afternoon! How is everyone? No more babies?!

Faith slept 9:30 til 1:30 fed back to sleep by 2:30 and fed at 6:15 she then went back to sleep until 7:45! Wooo getting there! X

Faiths godmother set her flat on fire this morning, candle caught the sleeve of her OHs shirt, by the time she had gotten her baby out the front door the whole kitchen was in flames! Literally seconds to destroy most of her possessions!!! She can't use any of her baby's stuff now because the smoke has ruined it all :( I had to take her baby to nanny's in my car seat as she can't use hers! Never using candles again!

X

eak Katie not good, hope they ok and atleast they got out in one peace, i dont use candles ever since having kids, dont even keep ne in the house, weve got torches for emergencies.

buggy board today, needed it shes beena nightmare on school run and i must say this arvo was a success, she did so well and its made life so much easier, not bothering with double buggy!

Katie, re the school runs, before i do dinner each evening, i pop upstairs get the girls mine and luca's clothes out for morning and put them out over the banister ready and pack their school bags. i get up 20 mins before everyone else, make a coffee, do lunchboxes, and then their breakfast is on the table ready, get myself dressed while they eat, then chloe and leila get themselves ready while i dress luca and maddam muck. we then have a q for hair to be done . we end up sitting around waiting for it to be time to leave, ive never struggled in the morning,:shrug: its getting out the house when sienna refuses to in the afternoon thats a nightmare lol x

Bloody hell Katie, so glad they are ok. Material things can be replaced

FFS this printer is going to get thrown through the window in a min

ok... wud somebody care to explain why sienna is 1 year 3 months and 2 days old! thats wrong for starters lol oopppsiiieeeee

lol, how old is she meant to be?

so slightly out, lol

Pip don't they say they revert back when a sibling arrives :rofl: I just never realised it was that much

lol pip im sure Jade mentioned your ticker in your/her journal - i thought ud noticed :haha:!!!!

Hope the printer survives dani lol!

Katie thats awful but Im glad everyone is out ok :( Like Claire said material things can be replaced, its blumming inconvenience to deal with especially with a baby :( Send her our hugs :hugs:

Still in one piece!!

x

ggrrr looks like i need to use epson original inks

Afternoon! How is everyone? No more babies?!

Faith slept 9:30 til 1:30 fed back to sleep by 2:30 and fed at 6:15 she then went back to sleep until 7:45! Wooo getting there! X

Faiths godmother set her flat on fire this morning, candle caught the sleeve of her OHs shirt, by the time she had gotten her baby out the front door the whole kitchen was in flames! Literally seconds to destroy most of her possessions!!! She can't use any of her baby's stuff now because the smoke has ruined it all :( I had to take her baby to nanny's in my car seat as she can't use hers! Never using candles again!

X

She sleeps better than Alex :D
Oh no so sorry to hear about your friend :( at least they are all safe though :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->