2009 March Mummies

lol deb hes at work ;)
im finding it hard to be honest :(
its like im the one wanting it and hes tired lol normally other way around ,

:lol: typical!

I think it's the "we have to do this to make a baby" thing that puts the men off. M was the same a few times.

yes men hey ! ;
well hes going to get pounced on tonight and tomorrow then i will give him a rest for a day or two lol :winkwink::haha:

he makes me laugh saying how much he wants another baby , he even said to me once we need to av sex to have one lol (i was going through a take it or leave it phase ) and now the roles are reversed hes tiered lol

Morning! What a gorgeous day! Gonna go for a long walk and collect a little tikes car for Caine I just won on ebay :D

One pound off this week! :D

:rofl: Jo. I'm kind of permanently in a "take it or leave it" phase, and I'm usually of the "leave it" camp. Poor hubby! :blush:

Well done on weight loss Jade! YAY for the car!

Well done Jade, Caine will love his car jack does. Debz I'm normally like that too

Well done jade (and you thought all was lost this week :) ) :thumbup:

Ben's been in his this morning loads - loves his little tikes car!

We are usually opposite when it comes to :sex: when he wants it I'm too knackered and when I want it hes knackered lol! Was never like this before kids :p!!

Been in garden, done some weeding on hands and knees - still in one piece :grr: Also spent ages in the garden finding bugs and flowers and talking about them with Ben :cloud9:

x

I am so unbelievably irritable today. Been really snappy with missy and beginning to feel bad about it. In my defence, she IS like a wee crab herself though! :(

Debz I have days like that then feel terrible :hugs: but at the end of the day we are only human :hugs:

I agree with claire - lately though ive had lots of terrible days lol!!

:hugs:

Alex sobbed when I dropped him at nursery this morning - am I doing the right thing leaving him?? It's not like I'm working, but I need a chance to catch up on housework and general 'stuff'! He's always happy when I pick him up and they say he calms down quickly after I've gone... but I don't know! :cry:

Claire and Gemma - I can't believe you're both nearly there!! :D Gone super quick!

Ben was like that for months lu :( breaks ur heart but they told me too - within 1 minute he was fine ... little monster :) (i did check by listening once or twice!) Just think of all the positives of nursery, social skills etc :D He'll get better :hugs:

x

:hi:

cba to sort my ticker atm so sienna can remain that age till i cba :rofl:

its tooooo hot were all irritable and sweaty here, have sent the girls up for their bath while sienna is having a kip, registering Luca in the morning. :happydance: he pee'd all over me earlier, almost had a mouthfull :rofl: he's peeling all over, ( even down to inside his ear and round his bits, ) not a bit of body without peeling skin, have been using olive oil since day one anyway as advised, but was told i may need something from doctor as he has cuts all round his wrists and ankles etc.

another brill day, i was moaning i was bored this morning, :rofl: off to hoover living room, dinner then only me luca and sienna left to bath before i flake on the sofa with dh when he gets in.

:blush: kinda feel mean cos i coudlnt even bare to sit near dh when preggo, he reckons its a bigger change having me back to myself than having the baby lol, i mealt when dh is sat cuddling Luca :cloud9:

rightoooo where's these babies ladies? lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->