2009 March Mummies

Update From Claire:

All was fine till about 9 when I blacked out and babies heart-rate dropped, they are concerned about my oxygen levels and my heart shows chances from last night, so have a scan of leg and a chest X-ray booked for 11:15. Decisions will be made then xx

Sent all our love and thoughts and best wishes

x

Oh god.... hope she's ok!! Thanks Gem.. :flower:

My husband is an arse.... That's all!!

Im not married to mine but yep mines an arse too most of the time atm lol!!! :hugs:

x

well ive got my sils wedding to go to on sat , so im going to av my nails done and a spray tan :flower:
oh can pay as well :haha: , he didnt deliver last night or the night before :cry: so i guess im out this month :cry:
soooooooooo he can pay for my pampering :haha:

:rofl: Oooo id love a pamper right now, steve said he'll treat me after I give birth plus take me clothes shopping :happydance: I keep reminding him so he doesnt forget :p!!!

x

Blimey sounds scary for Claire they will probably keep her in now or induce her if babys heart drops again x

Poor Claire. Hope her and baby are ok!

It must be a man thing Cath. Arses the lot of em! What's Mr P done this time?
Oh, I got my package :dance: and here are the results:

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
From Claire:

Good and Bad news. Leg scan and chest xray were fine, but they are concerned still and think that I had a clot in leg which has moved to the lung. Got a scan for that tomorrow. So in over night again. I feel fine tho and babys heart rate is fine and having lots of movement xx

:hugs:
xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: to claire :flower:
debz love the digi :cloud9:
on acount down now for my spray tan :wacko: i just know i will be tangoed lol :haha::blush:

Sounds fun Jo - have you had a patch test done?

Deb - love the pic! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->