2009 March Mummies

Thank you for well wishes ladies and Gemma your a star thank you for updating everyone :kiss:

Joe remembered my charger so can get on here :happydance:

As Gemma has explained until they can rule out a blood clot in my lung I need to stay in, i have a scan for that in the morning. I however feel fine now, calf is still sore so no idea what that is.

Oh and no labour vibes until after the scan please ladies :haha: or they would automatically c section me as it would be too dangerous if I did have a clot. I will be extremely surprised if I do have one cos I have no chest pain or shortness of breath but I guess stranger things will have happened

Claire; :hugs:

Well done Luca!

Congrats again Debz!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Cath does Mike need a :grr: :rofl:

I H.A.T.E T.E.E.T.H.I.N.G :devil:

Need chocolate :sulk:

:hugs: to anyone i missed that needs one xxxx

aww hope you not got a clot on your lung :hugs: fingers crossed for you :thumbup:
no lou not ad a patch test so i could come out looking tangod :wacko:

:rofl: I'm been hooked up to baby monitor hourly and having my blood pressure done half hourly :rofl: I'd rather be having Thomas shooved in my war in my own bed, or blankie put on my head, which smells rank and is over due a washing was gonna do it last night :rofl:

:hug: claire
:happydance: deb
:wave: everyone else

:hugs: Claire - Np hun :)

Hope teething gets better Jade :hugs:

How does it look Jo?? Do we get a piccy lol! Be careful of the bed sheets tonight!

Well done on weight gain little Luca!

x

:hugs: Claire I hope it's all good news in the morning get discharged then go into labour lol!

Well done Luca! Goodness knows what faith weighs!

she is screaming tonight, not eating lots until this evening, going to take her to doctor to see if I can get anything to help her. It must be reflux or colic. Purchased two dr browns bottles and she was fine after those (had infacol too) and hubby just gave her a mam bottle and we have screaming again so hoping if we have a successful day with dr browns tomorrow we will buy more!

Bloody awful when she really screams :cry: but things seem to be settling down a little. The rainforest swing is her best friend now, she snoozes in there and talks to mr parrot and cheeky monkey. Ella been quite good too :thumbup: her new phrase "I loooooove you muuummmmy" with a kiss and strokes my back :cloud9:

:hugs: to all that need them (especially Claire)

Can I just say... this "Nation's 'normous Noodle" does not taste like a regular chicken and mushroom pot noodle. :( (Yes I know a pot noodle at this time of night is disgusting, but my FIL ate my dinner.... [long story]!)

Poor Claire. Hope her and baby are ok!

It must be a man thing Cath. Arses the lot of em! What's Mr P done this time?
Oh, I got my package :dance: and here are the results:

Excellent, glad it arrived so quickly and that it worked well!! Great to see the word pregnant! :dance:

My husband is just a useless excuse for a human being who thinks if no one but himself! There are somany things this week that he's done/not done to piss me off that it would take me a week to write them out using my phone!

I had a meltdown yesterday, very nearly changed the locks, very nearly told my mother to piss off back home too! Well this is what happens when you have an overtired pregnant woman, getting no support from her husband who only make more work/stress for her as he can't do things asked of him by insurance companies and solicitors and a mother who yells at you when you start to cry from all the pent up emotion! Yeah mother - yelling at me telling me to just deal with it is going to make me feel much better! Fuck the lot of them!

I wanted to say to Claire, hope you get home soon and that all is ok!!!!! And Katie I hope those Dr browns bottles work and Debz, sorry you lost your dinner

:hugs:

:hugs: Claire I hope it's all good news in the morning get discharged then go into labour lol!

Well done Luca! Goodness knows what faith weighs!

she is screaming tonight, not eating lots until this evening, going to take her to doctor to see if I can get anything to help her. It must be reflux or colic. Purchased two dr browns bottles and she was fine after those (had infacol too) and hubby just gave her a mam bottle and we have screaming again so hoping if we have a successful day with dr browns tomorrow we will buy more!

Bloody awful when she really screams :cry: but things seem to be settling down a little. The rainforest swing is her best friend now, she snoozes in there and talks to mr parrot and cheeky monkey. Ella been quite good too :thumbup: her new phrase "I loooooove you muuummmmy" with a kiss and strokes my back :cloud9:

:hugs:
Wish I were close enough to take Lottie off your hands for a while to give you a wee rest. x

Still Here!!!

Claire - hope you get home soon, thinking of u today

Katie - I hope those bottles work :hugs:

Debz - I had pot noodle cravings during this pregnancy!!!!

:hugs: Cath - hope things have calmed down and you have a better day today :)

xxxxxxxx

Check the ticker deb!!! Woooo!!

Need to get more dr browns bottles she was sooo good for daddy last night. Just given her a mam and we have screaming and puke again! :dohh:

Ella just got up :shock: got a teenager already :haha:

Debz I love Pot noodles mmmmmm - but it has to be beef and tomato!
we are off out tonight into notts for a chinese and a drink or two mmmmm
Everyone ok?

Arrr Cath, stay calm hun and let it blow over your head, come vent on here. We are here for you xxxx :hugs:
Sometimes we cant always be superwoman and things have to give. Mike needs to listen to you xx

Oh Cath sending you massive :hugs:

Post Lottie to Joe he'll manage somehow :kiss:

I tested with a cheapie and an OPK this morning. Lines are def darker than 2 days ago! :dance: Still not a good strong positive on the cheapie, but the kind of line you can't mistake is there! Wooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->