2009 March Mummies

Good news Deb!

:hugs: Cath. Am sending telapathic whoop-ass over the internet for you.

Tom decided 3am was getting up time :wacko: He is very snuffly.

How does Tom sleep Lucy? What times does he wake for feeds?

Ella just brushed my hair - ouchie! I'm having loads cut off and it dyed later, and nail extensions! Get back to my old self before I had kids lol don't ever get chance for me now! Going to an Ann summers party tomorrow too :thumbup: two nights out :shock:

X

:hugs:
Wish I were close enough to take Lottie off your hands for a while to give you a wee rest. x

Thank you sweets.... :kiss: Love your ticker!! Yey for poppy seed baby :dance:

Arrr Cath, stay calm hun and let it blow over your head, come vent on here. We are here for you xxxx :hugs:
Sometimes we cant always be superwoman and things have to give. Mike needs to listen to you xx

Thanks hun, I'm better today, I've basically resigned myself to doing all the leg work and not ask Mike for assistance. If I keep him out of it, he can't piss me off. Also then it'll be done and the solicitors can sort our claim out and we can then get a new car seat etc etc.

Oh Cath sending you massive :hugs:

Post Lottie to Joe he'll manage somehow :kiss:

Thanks hun, though my issues are just annoying and nothing like the life threatening ones you have right now! Hope things are okay!!

PS... I literally Laughed Out Loud when I read your comment! :rofl:

Good news Deb!

:hugs: Cath. Am sending telapathic whoop-ass over the internet for you.

Tom decided 3am was getting up time :wacko: He is very snuffly.

Thanks hun.... I need that whoop-ass... Mike's certainly getting no nookie for the forseeable future! :haha:

Katie... I'm jealous of your teenager!! Lottie's waking at 5:50am these days! :dohh:

Lu.. hope Tom is less snuffly and sleeps better soon!

We have been swimming this morning, Lottie is napping, I'm having a coffee and then popping out to pick up a few items including a card for the wedding we're attending tonight! I tried on a maternity dress I bought last pregnancy and it still fits! :dance: So I have my dress sorted! :dance:

Hope you all have a good Friday!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cath :hugs:

Claire :hugs:

whoooo Deb, loving the ticker :happydance:

have just been discharged from midwife, already had visit from my hv so all sorted after his hearing test this arvo. :happydance:

i thought his sleeping habbit was luck, but he's stuck to it from day one, and its me having to wake him at 4-5am and even then he'll only take an ounce before drifting back off till 8am earliest. :lol: waiting till he's onto 4oz feeds then i'll stop waking him in the night and let him wake me when he's ready. has started staying awake for an hour after each feed in the day now,

Katie ive got the same swing as u, not used it yet, prob in a week or so will start popping him in it, sienna jumps in it tho and i think she'll be trying to get in it :haha:

Katie - Tom sleeps from 8pm through until about 1am. He wakes for a feed, goes back to sleep, then feeds once more between then an 5/6am when he gets up. It sounds great, but up until two weeks ago we were getting really worried about him. I didn't want to say anything on here as it sounds quite dramatic :blush: but he wasn't feeding much (not at all at night) and his weight gain was crap. Plus we had the problems with his heart rate and breathing when he was a day old or so. I had congenital heart disease as a baby which was corrected with surgery at 5 months - this is what we thought he had. Anyway, up until a couple of weeks ago, I was having to set my alarm to wake him in the night :shock: He seems OK now though, and the GP/HV isn't worried any more.... I feel silly for not saying anything now. :blush:

Got this from claire dont know if shes coming on herself ....

Chest scan is clear but they want a repest heart test cos of the changes it showed yesterday, they will than take it from there xx

Aww lu :hugs: I'm glad all is good

Faith doesn't eat much per bottle but has them every 2/3 hours. Think I'm going to start sleeping in her room and putting her to bed at night rather than moving her upstairs in her moses basket after her 1am feed. We need solid sleep! She sleeps really good but it's the getting up to do feeds! Everyone has said once she hits 9/10lb she will sleep! She must be 8lb now so hopefully by 8 weeks we can get a good 5/6 hour stretch from her lol x

BIL has finally told M his GF is pregnant. Because M phoned him to tell him our news :dohh:
She's due start Feb, I'm due end. I :lol: and asked M if it would go down well if I went early and she went late and I skipped the queue. :haha:

Lol oops debz!! Id forgot about that situ .... Bet thats put a smile on your face now :hugs: hehe be funny if u did queue jump!

Theyve just done Claires repeat heart test and are wanting to discuss it with another team so she has a little bit of waiting to do to see what happens next

Hopefully she can go home, fingers crossed!

Thanks for the updates Gem! Keeping everything crossed for Claire! Xxx

Lu, not silly at all to be worried :hugs: glad he's getting better!! :flower:

:rofl: Debz, it's not unheard of, I was due a day before you and there's almost a month between our girls!

Xxx

:flower::wave:hi ladies
hopefully claire will be home soon :hugs:
cath i hope you aving a better day :flower:
debz :happydance: for the ticker :baby: and lol at the queue jump :flower:
ive been thinking if ive catched the eggy i will be a march 2012 mummy :dohh:
hope everyone else is good :flower:

and my spray tan went ok ive not been tang;od lol im finding hard to type with these nails though :wacko:

lol @ jo and nails!!! Ive been surprised mine have had a growth spurt lately :D

Hope u do catch the eggy hun -got everything crossed

Well tonight I have done a curry (medium one) followed by fresh pineapple followed by sex and a cup of RLT :rofl: Eviction notice is being served !!!!!

:rofl:

I'm coming home and nicely earned 60 quid for been in hospital :) get 30 quid a night of our health cover. Well one has to look on the brightside right?

Glad you're home Claire!!! :flower:

Come on Ben's little brother, time to come out!!! :)

Wedding was good, I didn't kill my husband! Two more days of parents, my father has been so grumpy about Lottie, I'm telling my Mum that it'll be a lot worse in Nov and if he can't handle it, he should stay at my Nan's!

Hope everyone else is good!! Xxxx

glad your home claire :hugs: and wow on the 60 pounds wot a bonus lol :flower: hoping your feeling better :flower:
cath as i red about baby being a banana jacob was eating one so i couldnt get excited for you :haha: sorry lol ,
hope everyone as a nice day :thumbup: ive got my sils wedding to go to at 1.30 , jacobs got a little suit and tie and i just love my new dress :blush:
just hoping mr sunshine comes out and the rain stays away :wacko:
gems lil baby boy get out need to coo over more baby pics :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"