2009 March Mummies

I could still be a July mummy! :shock: You could be either month Oct or Nov!!

x

Tom has his jabs this afternoon. Can't believe he's 2 months old - it makes me want to cry!!

huge congrats to claire, i too from day 1 said girl, that bump was a pink shape lol. hmm so now martha is not sharing my bday u wanna fill that slot gem? this friday? lol

xxxx

Eeeek Pip!

Speaking of poo.... Alex has been in pants for a week now - nappies at night only. All wees have been on the loo (or in the garden :roll:) but twice he's poo'ed inside! First time, he'd told me he needed to go, and I asked if he was sure as I was feeding Tom. Alex then changed his mind, but two minutes later did a Monster Poo on my top which I'd taken off and dropped on the floor. Second time was similar. I'd have thought poos would be the easiest thing to get right....? Any thoughts? :flower:

I know it sounds gross but has he sat and watched you and OH have a poo?That helps hun xx

From Claire :wohoo:

4cm in pool with Gas and Air

Sent her our love x

Cant believe the one day I dont log on I miss the labour action :dohh:

Happy 2 months tom! :shock:

X

Wow, yes Happy 2 months little man!

Sent huge congrats, love and warm wishes, hoping they are all well (and for her to take it easy :) )!!!! :D

I work it out to be 1 hour from 4cm!!!!!!! Im defo using the pool! :haha:

Yes use the pool, mine was mega quick too :thumbup:

ok then 4 days over, 23rd June my bets placed :)

I reckon next Sunday and 1 week over :D

Sorry i been AWOL ladies had a crappy few days :(

Ok now. Cheered up as lost 2 pounds and told OH to buck his ideas up which he has last 2 days!

Congrats to Claire :D

Cant believe my little man is 6 months in a few days :nope:

Potty training going well here, not trusted him out and about with pants yet though.

Ev eryone ok? :D

Deb - how do I go about ordering a personalised taggy blanket for faith and do you make personalised normal blankets as Ella lost her comfort blanket.

Jade - hope things are getting better. Well done on weight loss! I'm having a bad few days too, waiting to come out the other end back to good days! Lol

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->