2009 March Mummies

Happy due date Gem!
Come on little baby! We're in need of another excuse to coo over a newborn!

Go little poppy seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Hey Deb, this time next year you'll be thinking, "This time last year my lovely little girl/boy was the size of a poppy seed!" Nuts huh? :)

Oooo debz yes Happy 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! shame we wont be leveling up many times together lol!!!

Well done Faith!! :) Hope hubby gets better soon Katie :(

Thanks girls - I need dust and labour eviction notices !!!!!

:dust:
Dear Baby,
Enough is enough. You haven't been paying your rent and have been displaying anti-social, often violent* behaviour, so out you get. Today.
Sincerely,
Representatives of the Womb-lady.

*kicking and punching ribs, tums and/or bums.

happy due date gem,

deb happy 4 weeks

katie glad u had a gud time, hope hubby better soon

happy fathers day to all the daddys except my dad :rofl: he can have one of these from me instead :grr:

Happy 4 weeks Deb!

Happy due date Gem!

Well done Faith :D

Hope everyone is ok?

Alex slept a bit better last night :D

hi ladies :flower: ,
hope everyones well :flower:
happy due date gem :cloud9:
wooooooow happy 4 weeks deb :happydance:
glad alex slept well for you jade :hugs:
sorry if i missed any one not feeling to great today :nope: to much going on yesterday at the wedding i went to :wacko:
hope you all ad a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxx

:happydance: for bannana babies :happydance:

What's je been grumpy with Lottie for Cath :hugs:

because she's a 2 year old basically hun! :grr: I've updated my journal this morning with a few details. :flower:

Happy due date Gem and happy 4 weeks Debz!! Sorry I'm a day late!

Jade hope Alex starts to settle for you soon! :hugs:

Hope everyone is well... Pip those pics of Luca that you put up on FB are Sooooo cute :cloud9: He's adorable!!

ta Cath :D he's being a monkey today and grizzling constantly, sum1 bought me some george nappies in a big basket of goodies, and omg they really are crap for him, have used them on the girls in the past, but they are taking the biscuit, constantly getting a big wet patch down one side, back to the pampers we go lol.

happy 2 weeks Luca :happydance:

i didn't go to the loo till he was 1o days old, omg awful not the word, stomach pains were worse than my contractions :rofl: so now on day 14 and havnt been a second time, this is driving me insane, stomach went flat after id been and now its podging up again, really cant wait to get back to my once a day, this is vile :blush:

Eeeek Pip!

Speaking of poo.... Alex has been in pants for a week now - nappies at night only. All wees have been on the loo (or in the garden :roll:) but twice he's poo'ed inside! First time, he'd told me he needed to go, and I asked if he was sure as I was feeding Tom. Alex then changed his mind, but two minutes later did a Monster Poo on my top which I'd taken off and dropped on the floor. Second time was similar. I'd have thought poos would be the easiest thing to get right....? Any thoughts? :flower:

My Mum told my brother that "pooing in his pants/on the floor was dirty and daddy didn't do that". Seemed to work for him (daddy was his hero so if daddy did/didn't do something then he copied). Sorry I have no other advice.

We're getting ready to re-start potty training here. Missy keeps telling me "Nappy for baby" so think I should make the most of that idea!

:hi:

We're not potty training yet... but we're not far off!

Poor you Lu :hugs: and Pip :hugs:

ive not had that prob lu so not advise sos, sienna is quite capable of going on potty, but she likes her nappies grrr, lol shes scared of the toilet tho, :lol: if i put pants on she just goes in them so have to do the naked bottom half to get her to use potty all day long, sometimes she takes nappy off and uses potty tho, its going out thats the issue, i cant carry a potty with me and supermarket loo's have her running away screaming lol

Jack is totally useless but I'm not really pushing it at the min, think he's about to have enough to worry about, I'll try again towards back end of summer

my preg journal ___________________________________________________________________________\/

:dust:
Dear Baby,
Enough is enough. You haven't been paying your rent and have been displaying anti-social, often violent* behaviour, so out you get. Today.
Sincerely,
Representatives of the Womb-lady.

*kicking and punching ribs, tums and/or bums.

Cheers Hun!!!!!!!!! :D lol

:hi:

We're not potty training yet... but we're not far off!

Poor you Lu :hugs: and Pip :hugs:

Same here!

Jack is totally useless but I'm not really pushing it at the min, think he's about to have enough to worry about, I'll try again towards back end of summer

Yep and again , same here hehe!! :)

my preg journal ___________________________________________________________________________\/

:wohoo: preggo journal!!!!!

Hope your all ok, sorry wasnt on yesterday, had a packed day trying to evict baby - to no avail lol!!! Got midwife 3pm thurs, hopefully can pursuade her to give me a sweep :)

Hope you all got the lovely weather we had for most of yesterday

BTW - CUMMON Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can do it hun :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->