2009 March Mummies

I concur great story! and lovely serene pic of you in pool! :)

x

:cloud9:lovely pic claire :cloud9: goshhhhhhh im so broody :cry:
gemm hope lil one makes his arrival soon :flower:
well done lou and jade on your weight loss :happydance:
hope everyone else is ok :flower: im feeling down in the dumps at the mo :cry: this ttc lark is a lot more stress full than i thought :shrug:

:hugs: Jo. Lots and lots of :hugs:.

Any anti-stress remedies/methods would be greatly appreciated. Details in preg journal. :wacko:

Debz, sorry missed that post in journal will look now.

Claire she is beautiful, Congrats! Off to read story :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well?

Off out tonight :D

Have fun tonight Jade!

.... btw STILL here girls lol!

x

Not for long hun. Enjoy the bump, it will be gone soon :(

I know :(, I was sat thinking about that yesterday ... wondering if the sweep was a good idea, should I hang onto bump as long as possible hehe!

Hope all the new mummies are ok, thread alot quieter now newborns are filling the air lol ...

:flower: to you all

x

yep... it certainly is!! Hope you wont be around soon! Bwahahahaha.... mean that in the nicest possible way!! xx

:hi:

hope everyone is good,

had a fab bday, been out spending, spoilt rotten by the girls and daddy and my mum. my legs r killing tho, way too much walking today, had hv this morning, my lil man has gained :blush: 1 pound and 1/2 an ounce, hehe 9lb 4.5 oz :haha:

chloe went on a school trip today and lost one of her school shoes, :grr: they cost me £38 quid and were new. not impressed. she then walked into a bramble bush on way home and got stuck in it, her hair was mangled through it, so after all the crying and dirt all over her and the bush incident, she literally looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards

:shock: Poor little thing! xx

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Sunday is meant to be sunny :D

Just had a text from Gem...

Waters broke, hospital want to see me.

I've wished her well and told her to feel free to update me through the night! Will update you as soon as I hear anything more!

Keep your fingers crossed ladies... though it sounds the same as it happened with Ben! Lets hope baby doesn't take another 2 days to arrive!

thanks for update cath, :dust: gem, hope baby doesnt take too long to arrive now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->