2009 March Mummies

I agree tbh. I would never say that to him, I just tell him "I hope you get the answers you want and need".

Poor guy... that woman needs a slap! please let us know how he gets on! :thumbup:

Love your attitude towards birth ladies! Go in with options open, you will probably find this birth is completely different to your last! I went in with no birth plan except come home with a healthy baby! Can't wait to see some newborns again only this time I KNOW it won't make me broody lol!

Hope your BIL gets things sorted sounds like she is either lying she is pregnant or trying to force miscarriage with taking pill again!

Xx

That's awful Debz, hope he get some answers

Well you are making me broody

:rofl: I will never be broody again I don't think. Well, not broody enough to act on it. :haha:

Evening ladies! Sorry not been on alot. We got Andys relatives here from Germany and loads going on.
Hope everyone is ok?
Got my op date its the 19th august x

Heya

Apologies from me too had mum here for the week :)

:hugs: to those that need it and :kiss: to all the little ones!!

Glad u got date jade :)

xxxx

:hi:

Glad your got a date Jade! :thumbup:

Hugs to those who need them!! :hugs:

Into 3rd Trimester today! :shock:

Yeah I know.. kinda odd isn't it!??

I weighed myself this morning. I've gained 12lbs in total over the pregnancy :( not that pleased with that... but it's mostly down to Easter and my folks visit where we ate out more often and treated ourselves! (naughty naughty) only gained a 1lb in the last 6 weeks... so there is hope that I can restrict the weight gain a bit!

okay.. I went to this website Pregnancy weight gain and put in my numbers.... turns out I'm 1lb over what they'd recommend me to be at this stage. Which I'm not too upset about.

They say for my starting size I should aim to gain between 11 and 20lbs. so that's what I'm going to try and do. Then if I manage to keep it within that range... I'll be pleased with my efforts!

Your weight is fine! stop worrying hehe :)

Congrats on 3rd Tri!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies Caine was in hospital all day yesterday :( :cry:

He had a prolapsed rectum :nope: I was bloody horified and in a right state. Currently waiting for it to happen again and if so we probably gotta go Sheffield childrens hospital for surgery :( I think its from being constipated and straining.

Have updated my journal.

OMG :hugs: Off to see your journal! Hope he's okay sweetheart! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"