2009 March Mummies

:wave: i was busy with zumba all day saturday, had an instructors only session in the afternoon then a big masterclass in the evening, followed by my own class yesterday evening.

im paying for it now though, im all achy

Hope everyone is well?

I mega binged this weekend and gained about 3 pounds eeeeeek! :cry:

Gem, I sometimes give Caine a knife and he has a go but cant really use it :lol:

Good weekend everyone?

My BFs IUI attempt failed with a BFN this morning, very sad for her :(

:hi:

Sorry for your friend's BFN honey :( very sad :(

Am knackered, Lottie didn't sleep well last night! :(

Sorry for your friend too Jade. Will Lottie have a nap today Cath?

Bought Alex some shoes on Saturday. I hope you won't mind me having a little rant... :blush: Why on earth do Clarks do 'gimmicky' shoes?? Why do they all have to have annoying flashing lights, or holograms, or something on? I feel like a real moaner, but I'd like my son to have a pair of normal shoes please. Not ones with dinosaur eyes on the side, which is what we got him in the end as those were the only ones in his size. He doesn't care if his shoes have crap on - he wears what we give him. I care though!!

Lottie naps everyday! :thumbup:

LOL @ the shoes! I know what you mean though! :D

Jack always goes for the flashing lights, then falls over trying to watch them :dohh:

That is awful about your friend Jade :hugs:

I didn't even pick the flashing light ones up - I know he'd never sit down if he wore them!!

:hugs: for your friend Jade.

Lu have you looked at start-rite shoes? I know they have lovely plain girls ones with no gimmicks so they'd likely do the same for boys. Can order em online too.

Oooh, no - will keep them in mind for next time! :thumbup:

Going on holiday tomorrow. Shit loads to do!!

I found any I've bought Abbie have run a wee tad bigger than clarks, but have worn much better. She had while ones last summer and honestly, there isn't a mark on them. I am impressed anyway. :lol:

:wave:

Had MW this morning. Such a flipping let down. Was in, had my pee dipped (and handed back to me for next time) asked what my due date was and they said "OK then. See you in 9 weeks." Waste of time energy and fuel going me thinks lol.

Hey ladies how is everyone? Lou i agree about the shoes lol.

Need to do a vig food shop today grrrr hate it

alex is trying to crawl and said mamma yesyerday. Eeeek wheres my baby gone?

Nope, that was my visit in it's entirety! Have the midwife linked to the consultant tomorrow night. I'll bet SHE asks me more questions. :lol:

I actually can't believe Alex is THAT big now Jade! :cloud9::cry::muaha:

hi everyone :)
hope you av a nice holiday lou ..... i so need one lol
jade your lil boy is growing up so quick :( weres the time going :(
sorry your midwife apointment was crap deb at least your under the consulants :)
hope everyone else is well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->