2009 March Mummies

That's why I give up every time I start something like that Cath. I end up taking random crap pics then feel bad about it then the camera goes away for months. :blush: :rolleyes:

I shoot in RAW + JPEG. but yes, it takes ALOT of space!

You take fab pics! So I think you should take your camera out more often!! :)

Thanks Katie! I've hit a sore throat an fuzzy head this morning, think I'm coming down with something :(

Update on baby related stuff.. As I haven't for so long - last week at MW heartbeat was 155bpm, baby was breech, uterus measuring 28cms - have MW again on Tues for Rhogam shot and have GTT test on Wed!

All going well apart from random stabbing pains in tummy and heartburn!

Oh I feel so terribly horribly awful I can't even describe it!

There are 5 (stray) kittens around our wee cul de sac here, that spend an awful lot of time under cars etc.
I went out a message this evening, after having spoken to the little boy (aged 6) from a few doors up, who was playing over the fence with our dog, and when I came back, one of the kittens was lying in a little pool of blood, where my wheels would have reversed out of the driveway. I obviously ran over the poor thing, and left the poor 6 year old to find it.... which he did since his wee packet of sweets were lying beside the lifeless ball of fluff! I felt :sick:, more for that poor little boy than the cat! Well, I went up to check he was ok, and brought him a new packet of sweets. His Mum told me he had been feeding them and had been upset, but was ok now. He's back playing with the dog, so I'm glad I've not been branded the evil cat killer, but still, that poor wee fella! :cry:

oh gosh Debz! :hugs:

You poor thing! It's completely understandable how that could happen... it could do to any of us, so don't feel too bad for too long! :hugs: Bless you for going to see if the little boy was okay! :flower:

I know, it's easily done, but it would be flipping me that ended up killing off the first one while it's little human friend was close-by. :dohh: In honesty I felt a wee bit better when the wee boy came back up the drive to the fence to play with our woofer... that he wasn't too traumatised to come near us again...

:hugs: Hun! These things happen! Glad the boy is ok! So sweet of you to go check on him! And glad he came back to play with the dog!

Got my camera :shock: LOVE IT!! :happydance:

Xx

Ahhh..Debz...he'll be alright! you do something/eat something nice to take your mind off it! :flower:

YEY Katie! :) :) xxx

Wow I thought id clicked on the wrong thread for a minute - Canon user manual!!! :rofl:

Happy 28 weeks Cath!!

:hugs: debz :(

Yay Katie lol!

My little man goes for a 4 hour sleeping stint now!! only once a day in early evening but its worth it lol! 6 weeks today!!

xx

Kitty is "disposed of". M hadn't been home when the incident occurred, so I put it in a shoe box and left it for him to see to. Final resting place is somewhere in the field behind our house.

:hugs: Debz xxxx

LOL @ Gem... sorry :blush: Well done Matty and happy 6 weeks :dance: it's ridiculous how quickly they grow up!

Happy 28 wks cath and happy 6 weeks matty!
Great news on the camera katie!
Sorry to hear about the kitten Debz xx
we had some crappy nights sleep all still coughing wheezing sneezing and fourth tooth for alex

Ta Jade and :hugs: hope you get some sleep soon!! xxx

:hi: everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"