2009 March Mummies

LOL...they're all disappearing on us! :rofl:

I asked Pip something on FB the other day and she's not got back to me... or commented on anything on FB since! :shrug: hope she's okay! x

Sorry - we went on holiday :rofl: I did mention I was going, but was horribly un-organised and didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Hope everyone's OK - am going to try to catch up now....

How dare you go on holiday without us Lucy :haha: hope you had a lovely time! Where did you go? :flower:

I'm absolutely completely and utterly knackered today :(. I've got a cold I can't get rid of that is progressively getting worse, another coldsore coming, im covered in spots and period pain (that kept me awake half the night). Just need faith to drop the 2:30am feed!!!

Sam was having faith while Ella is at nursery this morning so I could have some time to myself but looks like I'll be sleeping now x

Lucy sorry... I have baby brain! :haha: Hope you had a good time!

Katie... rest up chick! :flower: hope you feel better soon! x

Get well soon Katie!

I had a very stressful time :wacko: Will tell all later, but it involved me nearly having a bloomin' nervous breakdown!

anyone elses fb not loading properly?

never mind the fb, my whole internet wont load properly

My internet's been horrendously s-l-o-w since I got back. It's really quiet too - where is everyone? Not out enjoying the sunshine are we?

:wave:

Pip private messaged me on fb last monday but after replying not heard from her since .... :( :hugs: hun hope your ok

How is everyone, sleeping here is crap! Im finding myself constantly falling asleep whilst feeding him :dohh:

We've got a short holiday to devon at bank holiday weekend, not sure if im looking forward to it being in a relatives house with a baby thats not the best at night!

x

Morning. Deel bleeeuurrggh tired up late last night watching riots. Cant believe it!! Hope everyone is ok xx

:hi:

Hope Pip is okay!

We went to bed gone midnight and Lottie woke at 5am! :grr: and refused to go back to bed!

So the child is going to be made to pay... she's yawning already but I'm going to keep her up until after my MW appointment. where she'll be strapped in her pushchair as I'm getting an injection and know she wont like it.

Have Kiddicare delivering a new car seat today and tesco delivering food! Hurrah!

:wave:
hope all goes well with MW today cath

GL with MW Cath.

Wasn't Pip preparing for a holiday too? Maybe I dreamt it.... Hope she's ok wherever she's gotten to!

im tired, had kids over the road playing out until gone midnight, think the oldest was about 11-12,
katie woke at 5.30, but i managed to get her to go back sleep for a bit

just read that the riots have come up north and it all kicked off in liverpool last night, think ill stay inside today, defiantly wont be getting a bus to liverpool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->