2009 March Mummies

Need to send our police over to advise... they've been dealing with constant riots for 40-odd years. Not that it stops the buggars who think the violence is big and clever....

i dont even know what caused it all, only knew about it after the fb status' last night but apparently its been happening for the past 3 nights in london?

Yeah, the police shot at someone a few days ago and it all started. Not sure what that someone was doing. It all kicked off after that but I honestly just think it's causing mayhem for the sake of it now...

like everyone on fb is saying if they all want to fight then send them to afghan and bring the soldiers home

:hugs:

Have a good day cath at mw :)

Both my boys it seems got out of bed the wrong side today!!!

Horrible situation. I used to live near Tottenham. Loads of businesses have been ruined. complete twats if you ask me.

oooooo xfactor starts next week, that can mean only 1 thing, its nearly xmas

LOL... don't remind me... I'm due a baby a month before Christmas! :rofl:

MW appt was waste of time! :dohh:

New bump pics up in journal for those who asked so nicely! :) x

Lu... I've been eggplant for 3 weeks already :haha: ... I'll be a squash in 4 days! :shock:

:hi: missing u all loads will be back when i can, off on hols by the weekend to albania, cath parcel is about to get taken to post office. :happydance: lol
have just left a message on my profile in reply to one recieved, so i may need to ask how t block people shortly if i get any come back, no doubt what im typing now is being read also. :grr:

jo & gem re what i told you ...still nothing, and still putting off , :shrug:

hope all r opk, i dont have time to catch up as ive not been on for ages. laptop broke and ive now got a replacement keyboard, ive been lost without it lol.

how are all the bumps and babies doing?

Luca started on baby rice a day before 8 weeks, was eating a little twice a day and started sleeping 11-6 everynight, for the last week he has now been on jars of porridge, fruit medly and egg custard as is now refusing baby rice but hungry . he now says nom nom nom and screams and kicks his leg when he sees his dinner coming, he sleeps 9.30- 6.30 now wahoooooooooo i dont think he has cried once in the last 4 days. :happydance: were weaning off the comfort milk as gp reckons hell be ok with the colic now hes eating weve also been in cloth nappies for what feels like forever havnt bought any pampers in weeks n weeks and were doing fab, no stains or leaks :happydance:

hi lovely ladies just nipping on to see if everyones ok ???? :hugs:
ive not been up to nothing really the puppy and jacobs taking up my time :wacko: on a positive note jacobs doing great on the potty and toilet :cloud9:
pip :hugs: hope things come right one way or another soon :winkwink:
hope you av a great holiday :hugs:
cath omg your pregnancys going so quick :wacko:
debz soon be scan time :happydance: hope the sickness as wore off :hugs:
any one else who i avent mentioned :hugs: to many posts to read :dohh:
right im off to tescos now :wacko:
hope you all av a lovely day xxx

All this cryptic-ness.... :grr: :lol:

Yeah I'm not so bad unless I eat/drink something with milk related ingredients.... I ate crisps the other day with "lactose (from milk)" in the flavour and was sick. :( So many fooking products you'd never think of! Ah well!

Hope you're well too!

I'm so confused!

Pip... there is really no hurry for the stuff babe! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back