2009 March Mummies

I had a smear test and pill check yesterday. The nurse spent most of the time trying to get me to switch to either the injection or the implant :shrug: I'm not keen on the implant as my sister had it and turned psycho, but I'm quite interested in the injection....

How long do you think I can milk the whole 'I just had a smear test so you have to look after me and make me lots of cups of tea' with OH? :haha:

Lu is Tom definately your last? Cos I have 2 friends that have both taken over 14 months to concieve after injection

Yeah, I think we're going to stick to two. I've read about the long wait to conceive again, and though we're not planning more, for some reason it is off-putting! :wacko:

I wouldn't even get a cuppa for a smear :hissy: :haha:

My friend bled continuously for 3 months when she had injection but she is a fuss bag on pills etc!

Faith is now 15lb 1oz :cloud9: growing nicely considering mummy starved her in the womb :lol: poor monkey!

X

Ah, bless her! I have no idea how much Tom weighs... haven't had him weighed in months! Bad mummy! He's bloomin' heavy though! :lol:

Going off the injection idea.

good luck today cath, lots of labour :dust:

hi ladies :)
lots of labour dust cath :flower:
lu i was on the injection for years , it took me a year to concieve jacob :flower: the only down side to it with me was weight gain :wacko: but im a piggy any way lol , im going to go back on it as soon as i get my period (fingers crossed i do )
hope everyones ok ? im going christmas shopping today :happydance:

Have a lovely day Jo

:wohoo: for induction Cath (well u know what I mean - gonna see a bubs soon!) Cummon baby pound your bnb aunties are longing to send you virtual smooches and hugs!!!

xxxx

From Cath this morning ......

Things here are slow going. Basically i arrived at 8:30 to be told they didn't know i was coming. They checked my notes and clearly i saw a doctor on Mon who requested induction today. So they had to struggle to find me a bed. Labour ward is full so there is overflow into the day ward.. They have delayed inductions this morning due to things being so busy.. So far i've had my BP taken and that's all. I'm about 2 people away from being put on the tracing machine and only then will be examined and first gel given. Going to be a very very long day!

Ive told her to send mike to shop to get chocolate and im sure baby will fly out once they get the hint :D Thinking of her x

Jade I stopped BF'ing 6 weeks ago but have been spotting for past 8 days :shrug:

Prob next month you will get a good one then :hugs:

Lu is Tom definately your last? Cos I have 2 friends that have both taken over 14 months to concieve after injection

I came on this morning, not sure whether to start the mini pilll eeeeeeeek help!!??

Yeah, I think we're going to stick to two. I've read about the long wait to conceive again, and though we're not planning more, for some reason it is off-putting! :wacko:

I bet you have another :)

I wouldn't even get a cuppa for a smear :hissy: :haha:

My friend bled continuously for 3 months when she had injection but she is a fuss bag on pills etc!

Faith is now 15lb 1oz :cloud9: growing nicely considering mummy starved her in the womb :lol: poor monkey!

She wil take over Alex soon lol

X

hi ladies :)
lots of labour dust cath :flower:
lu i was on the injection for years , it took me a year to concieve jacob :flower: the only down side to it with me was weight gain :wacko: but im a piggy any way lol , im going to go back on it as soon as i get my period (fingers crossed i do )
hope everyones ok ? im going christmas shopping today :happydance:

Have fun! I went to Meadowhell yesterday and we had fun. :)

From Cath this morning ......

Things here are slow going. Basically i arrived at 8:30 to be told they didn't know i was coming. They checked my notes and clearly i saw a doctor on Mon who requested induction today. So they had to struggle to find me a bed. Labour ward is full so there is overflow into the day ward.. They have delayed inductions this morning due to things being so busy.. So far i've had my BP taken and that's all. I'm about 2 people away from being put on the tracing machine and only then will be examined and first gel given. Going to be a very very long day!

Ive told her to send mike to shop to get chocolate and im sure baby will fly out once they get the hint :D Thinking of her x

Texted Cath too this morning and she said its slow going. Hope its quick for her.
I have period pain and feel sorry for myself boooooooo
PJ day with log burner on today i think!
Everyone ok?

It's cold! I can't put the heating on as we're running out of oil :wacko: We're so skint right now, it's horrible!

My sister gets her masters in a couple of months. We'd planned to go and see her graduate with my family, but we can't afford for OH to have any time off now. It's so bad he's going to have to lay one of his staff off too :(

On the plus side, I've just done 20 mins on my cross trainer, am sweating like a pig, but feel a bit less stressed out.

But Toms teeth seem to be hurting him still, poor little love :(

He's been saying mama and dada though (I think! :lol)

Just got this from Cath:
Just had gel, now we wait an hour. Then we walk for 5 hours, then they see if they can break waters! Xxx

Thanks for updating earlier Gem I'm on fone today and Internet is super slow today of all days! :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

Sorry about graduation/job layoffs lou :( im asking santa yet again for a money tree for xmas - dont think ill get one :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->