2009 March Mummies

fingers crossed for your friend jade xx

bbbbrrrrrr its frosty out today, wrap up warm ladies, and kiddies

Haven't seen this thread before, or probably avoided it, but its lovely to see farmiliar users i havent seen about for ages. Hope all toddlers are well. crazy how fast time flies! Xx

:wave: Hayley

:hugs: Claire

Hope ur friend has the best of luck jade - got everything crossed :)

Cath - Thinking of you sweetie!!!!

:hugs: to Jo, Lou, Debz and others too :D

xxxx

:hi: Hayley!

Thinking of you Cath!!!

My periods aren't even regular and I'm not BFing Jade lol! I've had a 5 week cycle!

Feeling really low and emotional at the moment! I remember 6 months being a hard time with Ella, hopefully it will get easier again soon! X

Update:

Cath has her FB wall switched off until after baby arrives so they get to announce the arrival to everyone themselves.
Induction booked for Wednesday. :dance:

Good plan - I didn't get to announce either of my babies' arrivals, despite clear instructions to everyone. :nope:

I keep reading about this awful accident on the M5, it's absolutely horrendous! I've been trying not to cry thinking about it - so, so sad :cry:

I left Facebook and joined after I had faith :haha: thinking about leaving fb again it drives me crazy and I spend far too much time on it but I like to share pics etc?! X

:wave:hi ladies
glad caths got a date for induction :flower: hopefully she might not need it :winkwink:
hope everyones ok :hugs:
well i went out for dinner yesterday and ad a lovely steak then went home ad a banana and my tempory filling come out :cry: so back to the dentist i go tomorrow :cry:
im also a little worried as me and my oh and a bit of a oopsy ...... my boobies are killing :wacko: im hoping its all in my head :dohh: im 7 dpo and crapping my self :cry:

:wave: hayley
yay for induction date for cath
oooo jo,

Ouch for the tooth Jo... but I thought you were NTNP? FX you get the result you want hun!

lou we were ntnp then decided no were happy as we are :wacko: we been using condoms on my fertile times but this month i didnt keep track :wacko:
im hoping the boob pain is just in my head :wacko:
my oh defo dont want anymore :wacko:
i will keep you updated :flower:

Hi hayley! Lou me too its awful. Huge hugs katie. Thanks debz will text her now xx

Jade I stopped BF'ing 6 weeks ago but have been spotting for past 8 days :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->