2009 March Mummies

hahaha, nope, trying to get itunes library from 1 computer to another aarrghghhh

Very jealous of the tooth Lucy! We have all the crying and biting but no teeth :hissy:

X

Yes and No! She has been 100x harder work than Ella was so although saying 6 months old sounds old I feel it's been years because I'm tired and dillusional :haha:

She is desperately trying to say Ella now lol! She says "mummmummummm" when she is whinging or crying now :wacko:

X

From Cath after her sweep:

Soo.. Baby 3/5 engaged, cervix soft and central, 0.5 - 1cm ??? It seems my body is useless at dilating! Have an appt on Mon at 11:30am to discuss induction date! I'll be 9 days overdue on Mon.

Thanks deb!

Good luck Cath hope you dont need the induction and things kick off now you've been poked about down there xxx

Thanks Debz

I promise to catch up with everyone ASAP, we have had a fab holiday but received bad news and am with my mum at minute

:hugs: to all

Update:
Cath had bloody show last night/this morning but not getting hopes up too much since MW said to expect that after the sweep.

hi ladies :flower:
wooooooooooooo hope the sweep works cath :hugs:
claire hope you ok :hugs:
we going out for dinner today :happydance:im sick of my cooking lol :haha:
hope everyones ok :hugs:

Evening ladies! Hugs claire! Katie happy 6 months to faith. Thanks for updates debz. Hi danu! Jo hol sounds great and i still not dared take pill yet. But i not had 2nd period yet is this normal after bf? Only had one period 27 days ago... Usual cycle 25. Cath huge hugs! Lucy hope tom sleeps better! Hi gem too xx

Jade I can't help with the period after BF, but I know mine still hadn't settled into a "clockwork" pattern after having Abbie... Was anything between 28-33 days. :hugs:

Thanks hun! I keep getting the bloating period type pains then nothing. So frustrating!
My best friend is on 3rd cycle of IUI this month :( would do anything for it to work for her this time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->