2009 March Mummies

Cath - I saw! Thank you for your comment! I can't find you to subscribe back - it might be coz you haven't posted yet? I'm not sure. :(

im feeloing a bit better thanks jade, just in from school run, ready for a sleep already lol, my legs n ot used to all this walking after xmas but be glad to get back into the swing of things lol.

ive spent alot of time in the natural parenting section recently researching on them and stalking posts lol

purchased some cusie tushies last night, watchign a few others atm , gone for quite a few chineese cheapys to sdtock me up to start off with sienna anbd will prob go with dearer ones when im hooked lol

have a good day hun xxx

EDIT: will return the nappy when the supplies start to arrive, in a couple of days :).. ps; any tips with night time nappy? i saw somewhere some use fleece liner & a disposable one too? sienna guzzles a beaker of water at night,so im wondering if ill need to get up and give her a change when shes having a session of moaning in the early hours lol

Buy and sell on Bnb

https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/

CNT

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/?sid=ba641cfc9d6787296df75043601d4022

I love cushies but but my favourite are Issys and I use them for night too, but they arnt cheap! I am after a Bob builder one at mo and cant get my hands on one!

You have a good day too hun xx

:wave:

Hope you have a lovely day - did I read you were heading out Jade? :)
I am going to Asda. Joys! :lol:

I just don't get it :dohh: been looking into them but I don't understand at all?! Do you buy the pretty covers and inserts and just wash the inserts? Ella has really messy poo still how do they cope with that?! Eeek!

I have a few targets before faith arrives: get Ella off her growing up milk, get her started on potty training and out of disposables so getting reusables would help for the next few months while we learn about them then once faith is 6/8 weeks will get her into reusables :) x

theres so many different types Katie, im only just vagely getting to grips, still so much to learn and trial and error will prob play a huge part, the ones im going for are AIO all in one with poppers, and you use inserts, u change the inserts and the nappy too when needs washing, sienna doesnt get sloppy poo unless shes ill, and i stopped growing up milk a long long time ago, shes on blue top and will be on semi by 2nd birthday. they didnt have growing up milk when chloe was a baby, so ive not used it on any of my others, same this time. get urself on the natural parenting section and read up ull soon be getting to grips with it. x

Cath - I saw! Thank you for your comment! I can't find you to subscribe back - it might be coz you haven't posted yet? I'm not sure. :(

No worries love... It really does suit you! :kiss:

Ah.. .yeah... I might need to put up a pic first! :D Will send you the link once I have! :D

oooh... I'm really really starting to feel a 'nappy' itch I'm going to need to scratch!!

:D

Mum and Dad's last full day with us today! Not doing much, but having a friend of theirs over for dinner... Dad is making chilli con carne and Mum is making an apple pie...

Lord help my diet! :dohh:

Nevermind... you life live once eh?

Right... off to do something constructive... like washing! :(

Jade I use tot bots fitted and wraps with jack but only have size 2's so will you let me pm me when you are getting rid of alex's a long way off I know but I love them :)

blurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh talking of nappies, sienna stinks lol

Alex had to have an emergency shower this morning. He did a gigantic explodo-poop which managed to migrate up his back and down his legs :sick:

the explosive poo doesnt sound too good lol, argh 99 days, oh goodness congrats! :)

yer it appears to be, im hungry cant find ne thing i want to eat, were having home made burgers tonight,i want salad and loads of raw onion, gunna make some potato wedges too, but in the meantime i must eat something lol, ive had half a slice of toast and 2 litres of water, think im brave enuf to eat something else now.

Ooh yeah - I meant to ask if you're feeling better? Raw onions - ick! Since being pregnant I can't stomach them at all at all at all. Even the smell! Made steak with caramelised onions for dinner last night though, and they were LUSH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->