2009 March Mummies

nom nom sounds nice, im feeling ok, ud never know i was poorly lol, passed real quick thank goodness, though i have been dubious of eating anything but seen as the gallons of water and that lil bit of toast was ok, i might have some fruit, or a roll, dont fancy ne thing tho. x

i have to eat dinner at 4pm today. i'm working. stir fry i think. coz it's quick.

oooh i could eat a stir fry, or my home made special friend rice, om nom nom nom

I just don't get it :dohh: been looking into them but I don't understand at all?! Do you buy the pretty covers and inserts and just wash the inserts? Ella has really messy poo still how do they cope with that?! Eeek!

I have a few targets before faith arrives: get Ella off her growing up milk, get her started on potty training and out of disposables so getting reusables would help for the next few months while we learn about them then once faith is 6/8 weeks will get her into reusables :) x

I was like that hun believe me but you get the hang of it pretty quick. Lurk around the forums, chat, ask for help, try a few etc. Learn the lingo its easy. I am here if you want to ask anything!

oooh... I'm really really starting to feel a 'nappy' itch I'm going to need to scratch!!

:D

Mum and Dad's last full day with us today! Not doing much, but having a friend of theirs over for dinner... Dad is making chilli con carne and Mum is making an apple pie...

Lord help my diet! :dohh:

Nevermind... you life live once eh?

Right... off to do something constructive... like washing! :(

Hope you enjoy the last night with them hun xx

Jade I use tot bots fitted and wraps with jack but only have size 2's so will you let me pm me when you are getting rid of alex's a long way off I know but I love them :)

Ok yay! I am gonna use the rainbow are they bamboozles? Not the new stretchies but they look good too. Also got some plain nippa ones.

oooh i could eat a stir fry, or my home made special friend rice, om nom nom nom

Awww stir fry! I had jacket beans and cheese mmmm

mm that sounds nice too, did u manage to get out today hun?xxx

We are having slow cooked chicken and parsnip stew, with sage and cream - smells lovely! I love my slowcooker, 'specially when it's really cold out! It also means that during my 4pm slump I don't have to be thinking about dinner! :D

Right I'm going balls in and just buying an all in one nappy tonight and looking at it when it gets here see how it works lol

Seriously confused with the lingo! X

I'm gonna kill Joe, jack was sock yesterday morning and I was at work yesterday and today, just walked in and gone to empty washer and it stinks he hasn't switched it on!!!!! It's serious gipping tackle :sick:

Ewwwwwie!

Ok now I don't know if I want an all in two :haha:

I'm looking at the Itti bitty d'lish at the moment?! Bloody nappies are way too pretty! X

Katie if you follow the link in my siggy to my pregnancy journal and go to page 25/26 there is info on nappies. I've tried to copy and paste it but my phone won't let me and laptop is being repaired again

Speaking of nappies... The Alex Poo Sage continues! After the hideous explodo-poop which happened earlier today, I thought I'd give him some nappy free time. He was quite happy running about in just his vest, when suddenly, he squatted down and did his poo-face. I asked him if he was pooing and he said no (he always denies it, even if he clearly is :roll:) but then the little sod made a run for it. The poo immediately went flying out from it's resting place in his vest, flew across the kitchen, skidded across the floor, and landed in a messy heap by the back door. OH and I fell about laughing, as did Alex. We scooped him up and whizzed him upstairs for a bath. When we got downstairs, the poo had vanished. The dog ate it :sick:

at the risk of being shot...... am i the only person who is horrified at the thought of buying an item that somebody elses kid has sh@ it? liners/boil wash etc aside..i know theyre clean but would you wanna buy some old dears used incontinence pants?*shudder* i know the plusses etc. just cant get my head round it.. its in the same strain of used pants from ebay... :p

*gone to hide*

been @ work today for a change..... been manicly stoopidly busy and im grumpy... can u tell?

Most are made out of bamboo caz which means when washed it has natural anti bacterial properties so everything dies :) with jack I bought all new but I'm not as rich this time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->