2009 March Mummies

morning! :hugs: to all that need em.
Hope bubs turns soon Gemma!

I watched Abbie closely yesterday while wearing her nappies (trouserless) and have come to the conclusion Tots Bots may not be a good shape for us? Depending on how she moves/sits there's alot of the white fluffy inner showing between her legs. I think that may be what's making EVERYWHERE so wet - it's (possibly) leaking out from there onto her clothes and in turn making the outer of the nappy wet? Gutted if that's the case since I have three of the things! :lol:

What colour are they? They will sell on, on here or CNT no probs xx

OMG Debz hope your ok?!! :shock:

We been soft play this morning and Caine is fighting naps again!

Getting advice from ladies in a thread on here re baby and Caine :thumbup: glad I am not alone :rofl:

Everyone ok? x

god deb hope they find him , least ur doggie looked after u, scary all the same .

cath hope she settles soon xxx

hope u finally find somethign that works for u, jsut dont feel defeated what works for someone else might not work for you, not long and i for one will be asking u what to do when bubs arrived lol.

just had a bath and a little tidy up and feel alot more human being beaten up aswell got a foot in my rib thanks fella. x

thanks ladies... i gave up... shes downstairs now, and her fathers problem later as I'll be going to bed!

He's the shape of a labrador, but is black and tan - we reckon rottweiller or something like that judging by his markings. He's a gentle giant really.... just looks and sounds like he might eat you.

https://ih2.redbubble.net/work.2650170.3.flat,550x550,075,f.aussie-smiles.jpg

Cath - one of those "YOUR daughter is being a monster" moments? Take a rest hun :hugs:

Jade - I have *someone* with dibs on the blue and yellow versions already (Pip :haha:). Also have a lilac.

Taking me freaking ages to type replys atm - hubby just in and keeps talking and demanding my attention :haha:

Awwww look at your woofty! He is gorgeous! Glad he did his guarding job well! My dog would lick someOne to death before barking at them lol such a sausage! Hope your ok now and DH is home soon!

Cath - good plan let daddy do the evening shift and get a nice bubble bath with iPod lol!

Jade - I bet it's nice to know others are going through the same, we all had each other for round one but we are spread out for round two so we will all be turning to you when it's our times :flower: if you have any hair left!!!

Defo didn't get bungalow they phoned today 10 days later then they said! We had written it off anyway! It was declined because of the dog! Got another viewing tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's nice! Same area but no sea views! But 4 bed! :) x

wait til sept/oct and I won't run in the opposite direction - i'll be easier caught. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->