2009 March Mummies

hope u have great time at scan his week lou hun :).

good luck with nappies hun i sure you will figure wich ones are best soon ..

Thanks Pip i can handle 3 days over but still gonna keep trying walked to school and back today and off swimming after lunch , Im knackered keep waking in the night think its my body getting ready for baby :). xxxx

come on gemma's baby- ne names yet? lol

just hponed mw to update on my germs and she wnats to leave my app this week, ( which was already late) so im going next week on thurs instead, and at a really shitty time an hour before end of school, so feck knows what ill do, cos its miles away and its the only time she can see me, grrrrrrrrr

Nope nameless baby lol, We argue over what we both like then end up going around in circles lol, Kind of have a few in mind maybe lol Ryan,Corey, and i love Corley Its very unheard of not common and has a nice ring to it :).

Hope MW appointment goes well hun xxx

Hope you are all okay!

Got Lottie to bed at 10pm, she got us up at 1am, 3am, 5:30am, 6:30am she did not sleep at nursery and is now fighting sleep!!

I'm doing my nut here!

She has had cuddles and calpol!

PS.. getting Lottie to bed at 10pm was not by choice... she screamed and performed from about 7:30. (in between us putting her down every 10-15 min)

ive had to use an alternative to calpo of late with sienna, she spits out the medicine no matter what flavour or how we put it in her even restrained and holding her mouth closed it comes out of nose lol. managed ot get hold of disprol, a teeny bit of water or squash and let them disolve ina beaker, she soon gulps it up, has worked wonders and im releaved to know shes got it all, doctor and hv both said its fine too, so huggge thumbs up as cost me pennies, chloe's using it for toothache too and no complaints may stock up wahoooo lol

Cath sienna had a month or so like it prior to xmas, touch wood shes only waking around 5 once for another drink then goes back off x

We're still fighting!

*pulls hair out* I'm f-ing fed up with today right now!

:hugs: trip in car/pram get her off to sleep? Ella fights sleep when she gets overtired I had to get in her cot last night to try and relax her to sleep!

Daddy has taken her to jungle jim's (soft play area) so I can tidy but I CBA :haha:

X

omg my heart is racing.
thanking my lucky stars I have a bloody great scary looking dog right now!

He was in the kitchen and started barking - like going doolally at the door. I opened the door and he sped out and almost jumped the gate. So I went after him to see which of the neighbours cats almost lost one of their nine lives. It was no cat, but a middle aged man jogging away. I called after him "can I help you?" and he said he was there to read the meter (we have a pay as you go meter so they don't actually read those) I said "well if you could let me know you're here next time I'll know to keep the dog in" so he snapped (all the while walking away) "I'll know again you have that mutt".

Yes, my dog is a mutt, in the fact he is a cross between goodness knows what, but he didn't mean it that way :haha: so I phoned the electric company to complain.... They said there was noone out in our area reading meters today, and that it sounded quite dodgy.

So I phoned the police station to report it. I watched him round one of the other houses here and he was looking through the windows and everything :( Think he was scouting for somewhere to thieve from. Bloody bricking it now!

yeah, just flipping crapping it now in case he IS dodgy and comes back! :shrug:
Police said "someone might need to contact you again", but didn't say if they were coming out to check for dodgy men mooching around.

Debz... you silly woman... you're not hijacking.. we're in March Mums... not my thread! :D I hope you're okay hun... well done Aussie!!!! a gorgeous doggy I might add...Hope the police do look into it and the guy is unlikely to come back now, knowing 1) you've seen him and 2) you have a big doggie! :D

gave Lottie a bottle and she's been quiet for 10 min... as I write this... she's started again! x

speak of the divil and he'll surely appear.... police just been to take another description of the man and have a look round the area.
Abbie tried feeding them "tea and doast" from her kitchen :dohh: Oh and she thought the female officer needed a lemon....

Me too. :lol: I told Abbie to give Aussie a big cuddle for being our hero and she sat down beside him and cuddled in. Poor dog thought he was about to be strangled I think....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->