2009 March Mummies

hope you feel better soon pip

Well after a 2 mile walk rocking on all 4s and scrubbing my floors (Every floor in the house lol) He is still back to back any more suggestions girls ??, Or any stories of some one not going overdue with back to back baby clinging to hope here lol .

Hope every one had a nice sunday and lots of yummy roasts ?. xxxx

:wave:

How can you tell he's back to back Gemma - can you feel his feet and arms? Sorry if I'm being thick - my midwife couldn't tell Alex was even bloody breech you see!

I have very achy neck and shoulders, am in agony! Like when you sleep funny, but it's been ok today... just got worse this afternoon?? Made OH massage me, but it's not really helped...

:hugs: to Jade, Pip and Gemma!

Gemma... no idea love.. sorry I'm no use, all I've heard of is rocking and lying on the couch with you legs up against the back of it? Don't know why!

So far i have tried rocking on all 4s leaning over birthing ball straddling a dining chair crawling up the stairs to no avail :(.
Lou hun MW said he was back to back last appointment and i can very much tell now tummy all squishy when i lay down kicks all over to the side then the tell tale sign belly button dips right in when i am laid down , Really really scared it sounds silly just petrefied of a back to back labour again xxxxx

morning! :hugs: to all that need em.
Hope bubs turns soon Gemma!

I watched Abbie closely yesterday while wearing her nappies (trouserless) and have come to the conclusion Tots Bots may not be a good shape for us? Depending on how she moves/sits there's alot of the white fluffy inner showing between her legs. I think that may be what's making EVERYWHERE so wet - it's (possibly) leaking out from there onto her clothes and in turn making the outer of the nappy wet? Gutted if that's the case since I have three of the things! :lol:

Yup! Decided I will not bore you all with my nappy ramblings in here anymore, but will use my journal for that. :blush:

Oooooh! Look forward to seeing the pics then! ;)

I have nothing exciting planned - Dentist on Thursday. :lol: that's about it really.

Gemma- dont know of anything else hunni, though, i only went 4 days over with sienna back to back lol, ( sorry lol) my labour wasnt bad was just a fraction longer than normal. xxx

other gem- :lol) what a lush pic :) luv it blinking adorable

deb- ur making me want to ster clear of them now, u could always sell them on again, just dont accept less than what u paid for them!?

i triued a cushie tushie form jade and i love them, just bought some more, also bought alot of itti's for bubs in fitted sizes, ill prob stick to buying pre loved in small sizes so i dont loose ne thing if i need to change them for different brand.

update re me, not slept well, but had a few hours. no improvement as of yet though temp staying down and little man has been wriggling and kicking, alot less than usual but perhaps al the stuff im taking ad paracetamol making him a bit sleepier than normal!??

xx

Ahhh don't steer clear coz they don't work for me hun, Jade mentioned she uses them so they work for her... I'll sell you one? :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon x

what colours r they? im not getting girlies, all unisex my son will not look like a puff or his father will do 1 hahhahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->