2009 March Mummies

What happens if..... I have B&B open in 2 tabs, looking at different threads (check me, multitasking!!) and someone looks at my profile - what does it say I'm currently doing? :flower:

I wonder if I will hit 4,000 posts by the time I have bubs? I only post in here and journals really! CBA to navigate on my phone to the other topics :blush:

I managed to clean most of the house today! Going to sort some washing out and do a smidge of ironing then I'm almost back to routine after doing naff all while I was ill.

If this house is crap tomorrow going to have to start considering where we can fit baby in this house?! Must be able to empty a draw somewhere for her :haha:

X

When I just looked at your profile it said viewing thread "baby voice"

:rofl: in just over an hour we have 5 pages to catch up!!!

*looks at Lu* :lolly:

I fell asleep on the couch...until Lottie jumped on me...then my folks called...now will make dinner. Have informed hubby I'll be going to bed after dinner!

Just right Cath :hugs: ooooh just remembered - did you order your tripod head? :D

(I would however like to point out that I've already done 40 posts this week and it's only Monday.)

corned beef and chips 4 tablets and a pint of water later i would like to feel sleepy pls x

hunni im in here may mummies my journal loads of other journals and sold loads n loads of clothes so been a busy bee lol

im house bound till friday too :haha: so will be busy week, may mummies is very very busy so lots of chatting there. x

Just right Cath :hugs: ooooh just remembered - did you order your tripod head? :D

uhm no... I didn't... but there is method in my madness...was reading my photo mag (subscription pressie for Christmas) and they went on about tripods recommending the one tripod I'd been looking at with the head one level up from the one we were planning on getting... apparently they can be bought in a kit for the same price as a lot of places sell the tripod on it's own for... so... I am going to wait till after the holiday as I know Mike's cousins plan on giving me cash for my b-day...sooo... if I get my way.. I can get both!! :D It's a bargain!!

:blush: Sorry ladies - I'll tone it down.....

I was just messing with ya matey... you spam away to your heart's content! :D

speak of the divil and he'll surely appear.... police just been to take another description of the man and have a look round the area.
Abbie tried feeding them "tea and doast" from her kitchen :dohh: Oh and she thought the female officer needed a lemon....

lol bless her, hope ur ok hun and they get him - defo dodgy :wacko:

thanks ladies... i gave up... shes downstairs now, and her fathers problem later as I'll be going to bed!

Ive had the same idea - steves bathing ben, although they are dancing to music atm (in the bath!)

Defo didn't get bungalow they phoned today 10 days later then they said! We had written it off anyway! It was declined because of the dog! Got another viewing tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's nice! Same area but no sea views! But 4 bed! :) x

:thumbup: Got those fingers crossed

:holly: just had vision of debs with legs wide open, no dicks in back at debs house :haha: :haha:

:rofl:

what are you truing to do Lu? Hit page 1500?
Coz we're on 1501....

WTF? Yes I was - I'm still on 1499 on my PC?? :wacko:

I'll stop now. Sorry.

I think u hit post 15000 too whilst u were at it lol!!!:haha:

im house bound till friday too :haha: so will be busy week, may mummies is very very busy so lots of chatting there. x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->