2009 March Mummies

Yep debz hope you are ok :hugs:

Jade I taped it and I'm so glad that Caine behaved yesterday, come along now little man you have shown mummy you can be good so another day like yesterday please!

Gemma jack turned in labour

Good luck with house or clearing out a drawer Katie :haha:

Hope you're okay Debz...

I'm home today... madam has a fever and I feel like crap!!

Gem, hope that bubby turns!!! :hugs:

:wave: Morning!

...Err... no, they're not my feet :blush: I quite like the shoes, and I went through a bit of a paranoid 'oh my God OH's ex is stalking me' stage so I didn't want a genuine photo, or one of Alex... hence the shoes....

Oooh, I've been meaning to ask...

OH and I want to do something nice as a family for a weekend after Valentines Day. We have a budget of £250 and can travel. I was looking at Centre Parcs but f*ck me they're expensive!! Like £600 odd quid! :shock: So, any suggestions? :flower:

No idea hun... trip to Paris for the day??? but that would be more fun for you and OH than Alex!

Hope you find something!! xx

:haha: shoes! I haven't even got a picture it always says too big and don't know how to make em smaller lol

Lay in again today my hubby is spoiling me! He left the dog in our room last night and the bugger slept on my side so I'm tired today! Had nightmares about houses! Obviously it's playing on my mind! X

Just got a phone call from agent - landlord is selling the house we were viewing today so not for rent now! :hissy: that's all the decent houses gone! They have one coming up in a few days which we will view if they will accept dog. Looks like faith will be in a draw! Unless we win the lottery and buy somewhere! X

Katie - ur having a shit time with these houses :( sorry hun

lou - :D @ shoes, how about a cottage for weekend - but itd have to somewhere with stuff for little one :shrug:

Morning!

Re: My FB ststus last night....
My mum and dad rent their house off my Dad's twin sister and her husband. My uncle came last night to tell them they have til end of April to find somewhere else to live as he's selling and thinks it will sell quicker if there's noone living in it. I was cross. :blush:
See my Dad hasn't been working as he's ill (long term illness hence my not talking about that) and he's too flippin proud to claim any benefits etc, so they only have my mum's wage (part time) to live off. Which means they've basically shattererd any savings they had and now likely haven't enough for a deposit for somewhere new. My aunt and uncle know this and still chose that house from their "collection" of about 20 to sell.

Anyways - you don't wanna hear about that :rofl: How are we all here?

:shock: debz - really dont get peoples thinking sometimes, poor things x

lou - haven holidays for weekend ?

Debz - that really does suck. They should squat.

Great ideas girls - am going to research!

Debz that's awful! You just don't do that to family!

Lucy - not sure about weekend! Think I may arrange something for us to chill with all this housing trouble my bp is going to go crazy! We are trying to work out how we could manage where we are now! It would be much harder work but we could do it. Moved bedroom around last night and we could fit baby in there now. It's just the running up and down narrow stairs to the kitchen with Ella and a newborn. Would have to keep pram in garage as no room in hallway. Garage would be used as office/storage for baby furniture when we get Ella her big girl stuff.

When would be last minute to buy faith stuff? I think if we haven't got a moving date by the time I'm on maternity leave we will have to stay here until after baby! 18th march! Once I'm on maternity leave that's when Ella goes into big bed 2 months to get her settled before baby is due!

Waffling now lol trying to make everything fit in and work for baby!

Sorry ranting now lol :blush:

:hugs:

Ahhh Debz!!! That really sucks... I'd be fuming too!!! :hugs:

Katie I hope you find somewhere hun... keep looking and don't give up hope!! Just don't stress yourself out about it!! You'll get there! I'm sure of it!! xxxxx

:hugs: katie - fingers crossed with everything, dont worry too much about moving ella into big bed, Ive just done that this week and so far Ive had two nights of no issues at all, not getting out once and sleeping till 7:30am. Im very aware not everyone's is that smooth but you should be ok - 2 months plenty of time to perfect it :)

xxx

We're going to keep Alex in his cot as long as we possibly can I think... There is absolutely no chance of him staying in bed - no way on earth!

We've not got the baby anything either yet Katie! :)

We have lots of ella's old stuff so don't need too much but I am a organised freak so not being ready already is doing me in! I was ready for Ella by now I think we had bear minimum and pram by 24 weeks lol! My brain can't rest until I'm ready!

Have got a changing mat and 3 bottles so far :shock: x

Yeah, I was super organised with Alex too. At this point 2 years ago, I think I had everything washed and ironed even... :shock: Chance would be a fine thing this time round!!

Yeah defo more relaxed this time but I would live to just know I could start buying stuff if I wanted too! I'm trying not to think about it all too much but I'm seriously getting in a flap lol! We haven't got room for a steriliser in the kitchen lol! Argh! :lol:

Will do my bp when I get to work lol

X

Katie don't panic, you could always get a microwave steriliser and store it in the microwave. Asda have the closer to nature one for 10 pound :hugs:

:hugs: debz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->