2009 March Mummies

You big bunch of spammers! :dohh: :haha:

I just survived bathing myself and 2 babies alone.... both were screaming and one pood in the bath :dohh: just had to disinfect all toys everything :sleep:

On a good note! Caine not hit or smacked or done anything nasty today :wohoo: I not had to shout at all :)

Hey ladies how are we all ??, Went swimming to no avail he is still back to back they say gravity has to make them move i am doing at least 8 hours a day rocking and on all 4s so it makes no sense making me real upset now..

Hope every 1s had a nice day its been bitterly cold xxx

aww gem :hugs: though prob no comfort,

jade, it was u who'd pood wasnt it come clean, u did it in birthing pool too, you you you dirty mare :haha: sienna does that and the kids scream and jump out hahahah

At poohing in the bath :rofl:

Be back later, off to get a cuppa and wrap some parcels x

lol, bless u ight be better off not sharing that next time, cos ill only blame you lol, :lol:
sienna is asleep wahoooooooooooooooooooo i hope bubs doesnt pee all over me or in my eye as ive been warned, ive never been peed on lol

Thanks girls, I know i am probably been to over emotional its so upsetting and frustrating knowing i have done everything to move him and he hasnt budged :(, On a better note you girls are totally bonkers !!!! lol.

Gemma dont stress yourself now trying to turn him. Maybe he just too big, he could do it when your in labour! At least you know you've done everything you possibly could! Now chill out before he comes! :hugs: x

I agree :hugs: Maybe he just likes to be able to look out of your belly button? (That's what OH used to think belly buttons were for when he was little...) :)

Ha Ha Ha Lou maybe its true, I am just torchering myself but going overdue and the risk of another forcep delivery scares the heck outta me xxxx

sienna turned as she was coming out, theres always a chance, id quite like another back to back as a slower one means a mw stands a chance of getting to me, what am i like eh, be a nervous wreck in a few weeks xx get on the old :sex: gemma

Nice feet if so :haha:

Did you all watch OBEM?

Debz - what happened re your status on FB?:hugs: hope your ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->