2009 March Mummies

urmmmmm urmm wen were u here last, debs doggy security guard.. jade taking a poop in the tub and scaring her poor lil men :haha: lu turning into elephant man, urmmm u know ne of that lol? x

nope, didnt know any of that, think i was last on here sunday??

you've missed alot then Dani :p

:rofl: @ thought of fake tan application in labour.

They go between 120-150k around here Katie.

:wave: I have a hot date with the ironing basket tonight and really can't be bothered.

ill try catch up later then as im off to zumba again soon :D

i was worn out this morning, was all achy from last nights zumba class, the instructor did loads of twisty routines

i have to book a week in advaqnce for tuesdays so i wasnt going to loose my money, plus if you miss a week its hard to get a space again

u should gemma with u that would soon get her in labour :lol:

kids stressing me to the max tonight, my voice has almost gone and ive threatnend to cancel leilas bday oooops bad mummy but they doingggggggggg my head in arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next scream off leila n ill gag the lil shit lol rant over :D

Ooooo what have i missed ???, What will bring labour on did i hear lol.

WELLLLLLL i had a great morning get to MWs expect to cry to hear same news but NOPE!! he is laid with his back to my left side (I carnt feel this at all lol) And 3/5ths engaged whoooooooooooo so now project get baby out is on hand lol.. My birthday Saturday so loads and loads of spicy food OH taking me out :) xxx

Evening!!! Knackered, had a fun day out :)

OMG :dohh: new ittis out tomorrow on cheeks and cherries, limited edition prints I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone?

I have a bit of a sore throat!

Morning!

Re: My FB ststus last night....
My mum and dad rent their house off my Dad's twin sister and her husband. My uncle came last night to tell them they have til end of April to find somewhere else to live as he's selling and thinks it will sell quicker if there's noone living in it. I was cross. :blush:
See my Dad hasn't been working as he's ill (long term illness hence my not talking about that) and he's too flippin proud to claim any benefits etc, so they only have my mum's wage (part time) to live off. Which means they've basically shattererd any savings they had and now likely haven't enough for a deposit for somewhere new. My aunt and uncle know this and still chose that house from their "collection" of about 20 to sell.

Anyways - you don't wanna hear about that :rofl: How are we all here?

Thats pants hun, hope your mum and dad can sort something out :(

eak 23 weeks, 1 weeek till viable. x

:wohoo: xx

How much is a 3 bed house to buy in your areas? Nice area, 3 bed terraced? X

Terraced about 100 (not many nice areas)
Nice areas semi or detached 100-200k x

u should gemma with u that would soon get her in labour :lol:

kids stressing me to the max tonight, my voice has almost gone and ive threatnend to cancel leilas bday oooops bad mummy but they doingggggggggg my head in arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next scream off leila n ill gag the lil shit lol rant over :D

:haha: I am shattered not sure how you cope with 3 :dohh:

Wonder if Gemma is in labour?!

the good days really outweigh the bad days hun, i have a bad day about once every 6 weeks, :) it will all fall into place once everything has settleed, trust me or i wouldnt be having another, dh works 7 days a weke and my mum sometimes makes it over once a week for a few hours but thats it, not long from now youll be planning number 3! i put money on it :)

Gem yay for 3/5 engaged, dont let him pop out now, mine bobbed in and out for weeks,. little monkeys.

i said go to zumba with dani thatll start things off hahahah

x

Hey il give owt a try at this point lol, MW says he has his back between my left side and my back (She said was in perfect place) but all over feels squishy to me so god knows where his back is lol but definatley on the way now :) xxx

:yipee: Go Gemma!

I've finished me ironing. At last!

Jade - saw the new prints OMG I really hope I like ittis (waiting on one to be delivered) coz I NEED a couple of those prints

Ooooh lovely nappies on here https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-d...pies-issys-mini-lala-itti-wn.html#post8844396

This is why I want a girl :haha:

Hummm still nameless Iam making my own prediction will go sometime next week i think :) bloody nervous now lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->