2009 March Mummies

lu at same time? with the elephant man and ur feet as per photo? :haha:

mine was for one man but 2 wedding ceremonies in 2 days, in a different country, loved getting to wear 2 totally diff dresses double the fun :)

it totally diff practice over there, and im having 10 yr anniversary party cos lot of my folks and frineds didnt make it :wohoo: be nice u might get invited :haha:

was ok actually :haha: just doubly hot was fluffing boiling that summer lol

LOL, no first time round I married the elephant man and he liked wearing my underwear, not my shoes (not kidding!! I used to come home and find him in my thongs! He was a body builder, and said he needed skimpy undies to show off his muscles more!)

Im watching wow the thought of them young girls dancing and dressing like that is very scary ...
I worse a jessica rabbit type dress on my weddig day hugging and fitted with a fish tail at the bottom :) alltho i got worse luck ever i got AF on my wedding day morning was petrefied all day lol. xx

you may all get one lol, will be september 2012. so all planning on more babies no labours during party pls :haha:

ouch the weight of that dress

:cloud9: who's getting married next?

we were going to renew our vowes, but thought feck the expewnse just a big party lots of luvly grub and open bar and a gorgeous cocktail prom dress for me, not paying for wedding dress all over again 2 was enough lol, and of course bootiful dresses for girls. :lol:

No, hand on heart. It's a constant source of amusement for my OH, funnily enough! What can I say? I was young and naive!!

:haha: er no ..... get this next one walking - perfect pageboy/bridesmaid :D

Really sorry - didn't mean that as in 'you're all boring me' - just tired. It came out wrong. :flower:

dont lie lucy, lol
night catch you again tomorroe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"