2009 March Mummies

yes hun i have had to do that, my mum gave me mine as a xmas prezzie £11 avent one on mothercare, you get free bottels in the closer to nature one and the avent one aswell, only a couple but a help and brill value, my kichen is as tiny as our first flat grrrrrrrrrrr

Ooh, exciting Pip! Congratulations!

My friends baby came home last night - he was born at 26 weeks, and is the equivalent of 35 weeks old now... He weighs 4lbs-odd, and she's chuffed he's put on so much weight! The teeniest little mite ever, and he's well under half what Alex weighed when he was born!! :shock:

Arh at least hes home :D

I cant believe im halfway this weekend!!!

I had the Closer to Nature microwave steriliser and it did the job :thumbup:

:wave:

Im soooooo still waiting to be 'glowing' .... so ive sped it up with self tan lol

lol gem :haha:

i look lik eive been tangoed with fake tan, i'm looking forward to our next 6 week summer holiday in albania i come back black lmfao

I'm allergic to San Tropez... the day before we flew out to get married in Mexico, I put some on. It was HORRENDOUS. I looked like the elephant man. I couldn't bloody take anything to get rid of the swelling as I was pregnant... Urgh, it makes me shudder just thinking about it! And yes, I did already know I was allergic... but it was on special offer. OH nearly killed me.

:haha: Yeah, we got married on day 7 and my skin had only just got back to normal by then! It was like I had had a chemical peel (much cheaper mind you!!) The day we flew out there, my OH made me drive through our village with a blanket over my head in case I scared the local children :growlmad:

Anyway, won't be making that mistake again. Probably.

I do look and feel a lot better with a tan though! Which was the point of my story...

I had my midwife put 'San Tropez' on my medical notes, under 'Allergies' :haha: Don't know why though... it's not like they're going to try to slather it all over me while I'm in labour is it??

I won't do it again, it hurt like fuck!! My eyes were swollen, could hardly open them!! I'm sure I must have told you all this at the time...? Maybe I was too ashamed! :D

im saying nothing, my frined swears by fake bake, im not a heavy user of ne of it i look streaky haha, lol @ mw though, im allergic to melons, big time its screwn all over my notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->