2009 March Mummies

omg Lu - did you know about his little thong stealing ways when you married him? :lol:

Pip - I shall await my invite!

I wanna be a :grr: :trouble: :ninja: too! *stamps feet* :brat:

Right knickerless men and Weddings gosh what are you lot like, Carnt take you anywhere lol lol.

Sleep well girls , i have OH marching me round like Hitler saying this baby aint turning again i swear i gonna hit him soon... Oooo any reccomendations its my birthday sat got fri childless all night whooooo so going to piccys owt good on ?. xx

am with deb im afraid Gemma, i wouldnt gewt my fat arse/ bump comfy in our cinema chairs lol.

leilas bed is being delivered today got to hold off opening it all till weve bought one for chloe and sienna as i dindt know we were having a boy weni ordered it, so chloes going baxck in with the girls |:)

morning!!

Gemma hope you find something nice to do!

I'm fed up... you know when you get just so frustrated with something that you can't think of anything else and you feel stuck? You feel like you can't move on!!

*sigh* but of course you have to move on... you have no choice! :dohh:

On a side note... a delivery arrived yesterday... it's a b-day pressie... it looks a lot bigger that a Links of London box... perhaps my hinting was not noticed! :dohh:
However he's too busy to big up a second delivery, so I have go fetch it from the post office, perhaps this one will be more like a Links of London box :D

:hugs: hopefully it will be, do let us know when u do :)

just seen bubs is like a greasy foot long hotdog, funy that i could of sworn i smacked his bottom last night, his but aint that skinny lol

Hahaha..I doubt it is... Michael doesn't pick up on hinting!

I have no idea what you're on about? Whats a nuns?

typo hun! oops

also im thinking ive got thrush since being on antibiotics, unless dh has been somewhere he shouldnt have :haha: jokes of course

ahhhh...

I hate thrush, had it twice and that was enough!! :D

:hugs: Cath hope he has took the hint this time (M is like that too... I have to actually say "This is what I want, here is where you'll get it and you need to have £xxx to bring it home." Before I'll actually have half a chance at getting what I'm after!)

Morning all!

lol, its irritating will send dh out for stuff, cant go docs till friday, and dont wanna leave it that long,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->