2009 March Mummies

How you doing Lucy? Can't believe your in the 70's of days to go! That's nearly down to two months! It's going to cOme round so quickly! Have you started baby sorting/buying? X

Shit, I hadn't noticed I was in the 70's already! :shock:

We have bought absolutely nothing! Not one little outfit even! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!

Have you sorted out any of alex's old stuff? Did you go overdue with alex? If baby is breech will they do c-section at 38 weeks?! X

Well, err, no - it's all boxed up, but needs washing again. Plus, I do want the baby to have some new stuff - it's all just going so quickly this time!! :lol:

Yeah, I went to 42 weeks with Alex. If this one stays breech, I don't know what will happen to be honest. We tried ECV with Alex but it didn't work, but I was very late on then, he was a good size, and there wasn't much room... This one is already measuring big according to 4d scan lady (she estimated him at 3lbs 6oz already!) so if he doesn't turn naturally, I don't hold out much hope of ECV working on him either....

I'm trying to get my head around the fact that there's a chance I may have to have another C-Section. If I start thinking it's a possibility, then I don't think it'll be as bad - last time I was very upset for a long, long time afterwards, because it was such a bloody surprise (and such a huge contrast from our drug free home birth we'd planned! :))

I also love being pregnant, and am a bit disappointed to think that they might whip this one out at 38 weeks - I'd be pregnant a whole month less than with Alex! :)

Still, I know there's a lot of time for him to turn.... but if I'm honest, I don't think he's going to!

Anyway, you're not far behind me! When do you start maternity leave? Are you taking Ella out of nursery?

Ooo gosh so sorry for the loss of that girl you went to school with Jade thats awful.

Lucy i hope baby turns for you hun.

Cath i think rating him 3.5 on his profile would be hilarious lol.

I am still waddling around he must come soon lol, My mates offered to come with a knitting hook to help him along i looked as white as a ghost when she said that lol ha ha ha xxxx

Lucy - yes we want new outfits for faith but will use the sleepsuits etc from Ella. Will use some of ella's outfits too but faith needs her own identity with clothes etc! I hope he turns for you but a safe arrival is the main thing and it would be good to be prepared for c-section and if you don't need one it's mega great news!

I start maternity leave 18th march (32 weeks) and go back 27th February (day after Ella turns 3!!) and no Ella will stay at nursery so I get a couple mornings a week with just faith so I can get tidied and have some time with her alone!

Gemma - I hope he comes soon, have you had anymore signs? X

I got a mixture of Caines stuff and new stuff. Only saved the really good stuff.
Sold and took the rest to the charity shop.
Gemma, have a word with your baby, little stinker keeping you waiting.
I just had a roast dinner and a bottle of beer, feel pants been a crap day. Need choc may have to send OH out and then I am going bed.
Caine has a been a demon child and i have ear ache still.
On the up note, new (ish) car tomorrow! Good riddence to the saxo!

:hugs: to those that need em! Have a fab holiday Cath! Not sure what time you go?

What has Caine been up to? He will be an angel tomorrow to make up for it! I hope! What car you getting?

Cath when do you depart?! Be sure to come say goodbye just in case your having faaaar too much fun to get On here :) xx

Oh yeah, after my moan about weight gain this morning, all I've done all day is eat junk. Comfort eating - oh, the irony!

:D

We leave for the airport at 2pm tomorrow. I'll pop on to wish you all fair well... someone's going to have to text me about Gemma's little one.... :D I want to know the NAME too :)

Hubby walked in and saw me trying to get my latest blip that I'm attempting to load... and said.. have you tried shooting that from above??? :grr: argh and fuck right off!

I told just sighed.. and put my head on my arms... I said...really love, I've just started composing the shot... can you give me a chance to get the shot I want?
Think he realised what he was doing... I then suggested he start blipping.. and he laughted and said what, so I can do a .. 'The way I would have done the shot' blip! FUCK OFF... he then laughed and said.. of course I wouldn't do that... I think he can tell I'm peeved... he's taken Lottie up to bath without asking me 'are you bathing her tonight?'

Sorry for ranting! I just so need a holiday and for him to give me flipping break!

He needs a beating cath :grr:!!!!!!!!!

You have a lovely holiday :D come back all refreshed and ready to breed ;)

We want pics and everything :plane: :happydance:

lol @ poo pip!!!

Claire - Ben did the same in his potty (the joys of having a boy lol!!!!)

So sorry for your school friend Jade, its so horrible to even imagine those poor little ones loosing their mummy :cry:

Gem - :coffee: waiting for you to pop still :D!!!! (if no-one texts you before, then Ill text you cath !!)

:hugs: to everyone Ive started looking at tandem buggies today - yay!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys.. it doesn't help that I'm kanckered and know that I'll have Lottie on me for most of the flight!

She's fighting with her Dad upstairs! Blipfoto is being a bugger so I might go and give her a hug to calm her down!

I'll be sure to be snapping loads of pics... I'll try and be selective so I don't end up with 200 shots on FB! Bwahahaha!

Thanks Gem... re the text! I'm very excited for you Gemma!! xx

:hugs: cath! Hope your hubby now realises he shouldn't make comments on YOUR photography.

Gemma - I looked at doubles but starting to think I won't need one now as Ella is walking sooo much better and may get away with buggy board ;)

Lucy - don't worry about weight your making a baby! X

Yeah I thought about a buggy board but I wasnt too worried about the walking and standing but more the tantrums and sleeping (even with 1 nap a day he has been known for inpromptu sleeping!) Plus I dont drive so Id walk to town which is 45 mins and the buggy board has no raincover lol - so he'd get wet!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->