2009 March Mummies

:wave:
:hugs: to those that need them
thats terrible news jade

on the potty traninig note its wet pants 1 - pee in potty 1 today

Okay ladies.....

I'M OFF!!... got 4 hours of work, then home, then last minute packing of the car and then to the airport!

Look after yourselves!! Will try pop on when I can! Gemma, good luck and sending you pushing the baby out vibes!! xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww :hi: bye cath have a great holiday!!

Gem - buggy is pretty much a must for you then :D happy shopping :thumbup:

X

HV coming round today. Never met her, so I think it's an introduction type thing - oh joy, huh? My last one was shit so I'm not holding out much hope this time either! :lol:

Level pegging yesterday then dani! Hopefully will turn to potty 2 wet pants 0 by end of today!

X

Haven't got time to read back so :hugs: to all that need them

Happy v day pip

Happy v day pip!

My pregnancy seems to be dragging at the moment! Although in 2 days I will be down to double figures in my days to go! Yay! My growth seems to be slowing too phewie! I got big really quickly this time. Ella stretched it out well :)

X

Saw the HV earlier. What a ray of sunshine she was :roll:

You're not far behind my Katie! Gosh, it's Gemma next, then me, then you! :D

thanks girls, i dunno i think so far its gone fast, i could have bubs here in 13 weeks, :o scary thought, have we heard from gemma ive not managed to look back yet!!?

No news yet, no......

I scared the crap out of OH earlier by mentioning baby could be here in 8 weeks! :shock:

chloe came 36 weeks, and this one is due same sort of time as wen she came, im wondering if ill go on her bday and shes begging bubs not too cos she wont share her special day haha. wud be 39+2 if he did cum then lol tho a bit earlier wud be nice :D

Level pegging yesterday then dani! Hopefully will turn to potty 2 wet pants 0 by end of today!

X

terrible day today, had to use nappies as we used all his underpants

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"