2009 March Mummies

Gem, hope baby arrives soon!!!

I could yell at hubby! :grr: he's done nothing but tell me what to do and to try every time I pick up my camera to take a shot for my blips! :grr: you should change your angle, you should make sure you use x setting! the book says... FOR GOD SAKE! He read one book... that was given to me and while I was reading it (well I'd put it down for a day) he picked it up and it hasn't left his bloody side since!

Now he's the expert and telling me what to fucking do! I just breathe and say uh huh... and ignore him! Winding me up something terrible!

He saw my blog today (of a pic he told me I should take) and rated it 4/5 stars... not like I give a damn about what he rates it.. but told me that he didn't give it 5 because of the subject matter... I said what??? he says... the subject matter... the flower is dying! I said... That's the bloody point... it's drained of it's life... it's dying... rate me down because it's out of focus/badly composed whatever... but not because the flower isn't god damn perfect!

Sorry... I needed to vent else I'll take this upstairs to bed and the funeral I wont be attending on Wednesday would be his, and not his Uncles Dad.

Bloody men :grr:

Cath hun your a beautiful photographer, Tell him to shove his opinions thats what i would do lol.

I hope the funeral goes as well as can be expected xxxx

Thanks sweet pea! Which is another point I want to raise.. I don't think I have you on FB! You're welcome to add me if you like Cath Pound :D

Thanks hun! We wont be attending as we will have just landed and i've never met the man and Mike obviously had, but had not seen him for about 10 years. We have some of our immediate family attending though, the relatives wouldn't be expecting us to attend which is a relief!

I think your bubby is going to arrive on the 3rd/4th Feb! x

I'm off to bed... night night lovelies!!

Chat soon!

xx

Thanks hunny 3rd or 4th is great by me :), I havent got FB it gave a bug to my pc last year and have refused to use it since lol. If you wanna swap numbers that would be great :).

Have an amazing holiday xxxx

Morning!

Happy Month Alexander!
Glad you had a good day Gemma!
I am sending frowning vibes to Mike for you Cath!

Got on the scales this morning and nearly bloody DIED. Put on 2.5 stone already, and want to cry!!

Lucy you are slim anyone tho so it doesnt matter!

Cath :hugs: OH is just jealous i think! Bet you cant wait for hol :)

Caine just broke the moses basket frame :dohh:

morning all, off to creche with connor and katie soon, got a bag full of spare pants and trousers for the little man

happy 1 month alexander

Thanks Gemma, I'll PM you :)

Thanks guys... he's just full of shit and will have to change his tune soon! I'm going to suggest he start his own blipfoto journal, so he can blip shots he'd like to! then he can leave me be!

Happy 1 month Alexander :cloud9:

Lu... don't worry... I have loads to lose!! just enjoy your pregnancy and work it off afterwards!! xxx

Thanks guys... he's just full of shit and will have to change his tune soon! I'm going to suggest he start his own blipfoto journal, so he can blip shots he'd like to! then he can leave me be!

And you can give us his user name, we can all log in, and can leave comments like, "4/5 - not bad, but could try harder..." :haha:

Good plan Lucy! :lol:

Ella had all her milk last night :) so hopefully if she continues next week with less formula and more regular milk we are going in the right direction. When I get to more regular milk than formula I will introduce a biscuit. She did wake up in the night but she went back off on her own!

Nearly :sick: at work earlier! Think I have mild morning sickness back - bad times! Lol

Jade did you buy a tutto?! I couldnt sleep last night dreaming of nappies and organising in my head how it's going to go down when she is in full time cloth :haha:

Not yet Katie am wondering whether to :haha:

:nope: a girl I went to school with died of cancer yesterday :( she has a baby same age as Caine :cry: and 2 other kids. I cant beleive it.

Oh no that's awful :( it's a total shock when someone dies of cancer - seem to be getting younger x

Does she leave kiddies with father? :( I hope they have a good supportive guardian to help them cope :cry:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->