2009 March Mummies

Dont Dani thats scary!

I piss myself when I sneeze at the mo but its getting better, at least am not leaking like when pregnant :lol:

I also have to stand still and cross my legs when I cough :) at least we know it gets better jade :thumbup:

I've spent an hour trying to work out my eye glasses prescription into contact prescription and if I could have them to save me a wasted trip to optitions but I'm none the wiser! I know my prescription isn't that strong but god my head hurts when I don't wear them which isn't too easy keeping them unbent with a toddler. I keep having to take them in and get them rebounded :dohh:

Ella starts little stars (musical theatre - like Disney and cbeebies) and ballet and tap classes on Saturday :cloud9:

If she enjoys both I've got to get her little dance outfits - including a leotard with skirt for ballet :cry: how cute!

i tried asking about contracts, my prescription wasnt strong ebough, i could see better with no glasses than i could with the contacts in, when they sent me to walk around town for a little bit i could feel the lens and wanted to keep rubbing my eye

Thats what I worried about dani think I will go talk to optitions on wed

What sort of contacts were they? Monthly disposables? If you get dailies they are really thin and shouldn't feel them. I've tried loads and get on with the dailies best. I only use them on special occasions though and when pregnant your eye shape changes so they aren't comfy! X

think they were monthly ones that i tried, will stick with my glasses for now, cant afford to pay out for contacts

wow look how close March is now, I decided today not to do a big party for Oscar with just having had Corey to much to sort, But asked and he really wants to go bowling and Macdonalds or Macc "Cs" as he says it lol, So going to take him layla and finnley for day out with birthday tea at my mums , Any one else have anything planned ?.

Hows every 1 today ?, Anything going on ?. xxx

not got anything planned for birthdays here, i have katies on 3 april and chloe on 8 april, so a joint thing while chloe is on school holidays, she has got 2 weeks easter break at begining of april, easter bank holidays off near end of april and then time of for royal wedding, they might as well just have all april off

Nothing big planned here. just a shaun the sheep cake and "birthday tea" like last year.

We are just taking jack and his cousin to soft play then to my mum's for birthday tea

Alex's birthday isn't until April 4th. We had a horrible time last year - all my family came down, as did some friends, and my stepsons behaved awfully. I'd planned a lovely weekend weeks in advance, and they were horrible the whole time. I cried my eyes out, OH and I had a row (something we never do!) and I fell out with my mum as well. This year, whatever we do, we will do it when they're not here!! It was really important to me to have a lovely first birthday for him (considering it took me such a long time to get over the fact that his birth didn't go to plan) and unfortunately, it was everything I didn't want it to be in the end.... Sorry, not a nice post for first thing Monday morning! :)

I will be 38 weeks pregnant on Alex's birthday this year. Whatever we do, it will involve me sitting down, bossing people about, and eating lots of cake!! :lol:

We haven't done anything for v-day as we are trying to save pennies :) I'm still in bed and daddy has taken Ella to nursery so I get a nice morning off :) that's good enough present for me :lol: think he is cooking breakfast - my nose and belly are on high alert lol

Might tackle some ironing :dohh:

X

:hugs: Lucy. Like the sound of your plan for this year though! :haha:

Nothing happening for Valentine's here. We didn't even do cards. :lol:
M has hospital appt @ 5 in Belfast (40 miles away) so he'll not be home til late.

We didn't do cards either. And hubby was cooking himself a bacon sandwich I got a cuppa and bowl of cereal! Lol!

Now to tackle that ironing... X

morning all, we dont do anything today either,

ooooo there is something bright and shiny in the sky today..........anyone know what it might be? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->