2009 March Mummies

Hubby gave me £££ earlier to go to Chinese, I said I would happily eat it but I wasn't driving to get it.

He huffed and said it didn't matter, he just thought it would be nice.... I ignored him and sat minding my own business.

Now he's just come down and asked what I want, ordered it and driven himself. :smug: Lazy buggar! :haha:

Ahhh the joys of pregnancy :lol:

I haven't pee'd myself yet but I've got a dry cough (thanks Ella) and I've come close to peeing myself when I have a coughing fit. Hubby laughs coz if I'm laying down and I start coughing it kills my back and I ouch ow argh eee in between coughs and trying not to pee myself must look like a demented sex doll or something x

I noticed that earlier - I have no idea, but it's really quite terrifying! :shock:

I am LOLing at the thought of you looking like a demented sex doll!!! :rofl:

i must add this is the only pregnancy ive peed myself during, :haha: i cant stop sneezing if i could cure the sneeze i qouldnt be needing tena lady

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im not talking to dh, he just strolled in and after prodding my bump promptly added were having 4 more and theyll be quads so i only got to be preggers once more. told him sling his hook, he gone to play footy now so locked him out. the guy has a fooking complex, absaloutely no way im having ne more so he best get looking for wifey number 2 :haha:

Yes I must look pretty special Lucy lol

My hubby has said defo no more kids unless I can persuade him otherwise but I'm pretty certain I don't want anymore! So hopefully on same page now and faith will be our last baby :)

X

sprout is also my last, he can go sow his seed elsewhere frankly lol

oooo ive just realised, in 7 week we will all have 2 year olds :shock:

yikesss, if 2 yr olds bring less tantrums at bed time im liking it, shes up there hammering crap out of the floor, and having a paddy, already doen 3 trips up to cxalm her and i get the evils so she can scream a bit more lol

I think we'll stick with two too.... We're planning to take a year off to go travelling when this baby is four, so that's kinda the deciding factor... unless we have another after that - we'll see!

Can't believe Alex is going to be two soon!! :cry:

We've discovered missy will go to bed no probs once she's been read TWO stories... one just doesn't cut it any more!

lol deb, sienna is ok through the week but a pain in the arse sat and sun nights,

she just told me to ssshhhh to which i told her no you ssshhh stop screaming and she said shubbbup ( shutup) omg im pasting dh wen he gets in, he told her to tell mammy to shutup the other day and its only taken him doing it once for her to pick up. he is mince meat lol

i was not ammused, she flat out laughed as she said it, good thing shes not a bit older id have washed her mouth out with soap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->