2009 March Mummies

aww hun :hugs: for u and ella. coughs r pain in arse at best of times, hate seeing little ones being sick with them. would she drink a warm bottler of squash before bed? sienna will drink blackurant or lemon hot squash seems to sooth it. ( i do same as dont like lemsip lol)

take it easy today hun , have fun with the washing, if theres a such thing x

:happydance: pip 99 tomorrow - double digits!!!!

3 months until my due date today! Could have a baby by then :shock: can't wait!!!! X

how about in 10 weeks Katie, hardly seems ne time at all really. i thought i had loads of baby clothes but gone through a load today and its mostly 3-6 lol, got alot of catching up to do with smaller stuff. was supposed to buy the car seat this month but will have to wait till next month now lol

That's one of my first jobs in the new house - sorting ella's old clothes! They are currently stored at my mums but she had some lovely outfits I can't wait to get out x

sienna's baby stuff is all long gone lol

ive bagged all this lot back up in sizes now, cant wait for some decent weather to get it washed and dried or itll end up in the tumble dryer lol.

just dawned on me its book week this week, and leila has to dress up tomorrow and then chloe tuesday totally forgot, was going to buy a new outfit so will have to go through the dressing up chest, im sure they had new ones for xmas ne way. lol

Afternoon ladies. I am having a crap day, me and OH arguing :(

:cry:

Oh no jade! Nothing too serious I hope. Get yourself off for a bath with your iPod or something have some unwind time :hugs:

X

We ok just both stubborn. Arguement started about where to go tomorrow night of all things :dohh:

I can't stop farting tonight :sick: the dog keeps looking at me and then licking me - obviously thinks from the smell I must be about to pass some kind of dead animal :rofl:

:haha:

i cant stop peeing myself everytime i sneeze.

what we like huh lol

evening ladies, just back from zumba :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back