2009 March Mummies

:rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggested hes now allergic to that too but he wont have any of it - says its defo the food!!! dammit!!! :haha:

...we're doing alot of laughing in this thread :D¬!!!!!!!!!!

In case any of you wear it: https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/536947-sale-marc-jacobs-daisy-gift-set.html#post9171188
:thumbup:

Er, I'm not sure? :rofl: Make me an offer?

It's a 50ml bottle if that helps any? :lol:

No help you and my sis are both as bad as each other :rofl: she says she is def intrested but has no idea how much and I can troll net for her cos I'm at work so on phone :dohh:

:rofl: the 50ml bottle of perfume seems to be about £45 on it's own.
How does £35 for the set sound? Or make me an offer - I hate setting prices in case it's extortionate :rofl: :thumbup:

Oooh Daisy is one of my favourites!

Just read the last five pages to catch up and can't remember what I've got to say to whom... Glad OH is OK gemma!

Shedoesn't know what a postal order is and I think she's been serious :rofl: :rofl: sorry but that really tickled me. So I'm guessing paypal :rofl:

:lol: at this thread this afternoon! Gemma what did you dress up as? Or was it sexy undies dressing up?! :shock:

Just got home from work. Dinner, bath bed for me I think! X

:9 hope he is better soon, my lot will be going bed soon too

BBC2 9pm horizons, its about fixing broken hearts and should be showing clips of jess with her berlin heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->