2009 March Mummies

2 of mine in bed, 1 left to go

I think so yeah, and I'm not feeling tip-top this evening either :( Woo hoo Valentines romance eh?

:lol: at this thread this afternoon! Gemma what did you dress up as? Or was it sexy undies dressing up?! :shock:

Just got home from work. Dinner, bath bed for me I think! X

Erm it was what I could fit into tbh!! Tight top, short skirt, no undies and heels!! my babydolls looked awful! and my 'school girl' outfit and suspender sets I couldnt fit into :haha:

thats caused me to blush lol!!!!!!!

Gone straight to sleep :shock:

:hugs:

all 3 of mine in bed now :D
just got to wait until its time for zumba now

Whats ur Dani Zumba page on fb hun. that for your classes? :D

x

OH bought my Ann Summers vouchers for my birthday last year, and they expire in a few weeks. I have about £40 left which he's desperate for me to spend, but it's hard to remember what I look like when I'm not waddling and all wobbly. Perhaps I'll get stuff and use it as motivation to lose weight after the baby's born.... *sigh*

OH likes the classic stockings and suspenders - it doesn't take much to get him going! He used to get horny doing bloody perineum massage (which reminds me, must start that again - boo!) so I think he's go bananas if I dressed up as a school girl :rofl:

Trouble is £40 wont got u alot in Ann Summers :( I brought some banana 'dick lick' once from there and choc spread stuff for body - both weren't very nice - would rather use real food :haha:

I never did that massage thing - will have to do it this time but I can imagine just how my OH will get lol!!!!

Whats ur Dani Zumba page on fb hun. that for your classes? :D

x

yea, once im trained ill use that page to advertise classes, and any other zumba related things i see along the way, feel free to send a friend request

Yeah, I had £100 but spent £60 last summer of a lovely set! Maybe in the sale...? I have clit lick. It burns. Used it once.

:rofl:

hope you put some knickers on before your a&e trip :winkwink:

I "dressed up" for hubby once. before we were married. He later told me it reminded him of once when his ex did the same..... I was less than amused and he got a slap. I vowed I would never try that hard again. If he doesn't like it he can feck off.

Yeah, I had £100 but spent £60 last summer of a lovely set! Maybe in the sale...? I have clit lick. It burns. Used it once.

Ouch! I'll remember that!!

hope you put some knickers on before your a&e trip :winkwink:

I "dressed up" for hubby once. before we were married. He later told me it reminded him of once when his ex did the same..... I was less than amused and he got a slap. I vowed I would never try that hard again. If he doesn't like it he can feck off.

I would have slapped too :growlmad: I had to buy all new stuff for steve cos I felt wierd putting it on after wearing it for previous bloke! I vow not to change blokes often for the cost factor!! Although Primark do some nice little sets :)

Im off to get sorted for bed now me thinks - Loooooonggggg day!!!

:thumbup: Dani

Night :sleep:

Blimey I'm glad he got a slap!

I used to dress up all the time (used to have a website of me "modelling" in undies etc) used to do dress ups for club nights etc! But I have trouble even shaving my minge now I don't feel sexy in the slightest anymore :lol:

I got back into shape quite quickly after Ella but make-up etc I just can't be bothered with so feel minging all the time! My poor DH doesn't get much shag out of me either anymore. Sleep/sex :muaha: lol x

I didn't speak to him for 3 days. Didn't see him for a week and no :sex: for a month after that. (Spare room wasn't an option since we were both still living at home at the time.)

I'm back. Thought I'd make an effort, but he's stretching in the living room after doing kickboxing, he stinks, and is watching Al Jazeera. Oooh, can I?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->