2009 March Mummies

Shiteous news channel. He watches a lot of news, and occasionally watches Al Jazeera 'for an alternative viewpoint' :wacko:

LOL No, he doesn't wear my undies! My maternity ones would probably be too big for him anyway frankly... *sigh*

It's not the Iraqi one where they tell you how to bomb the west and go to heaven to have an unlimited supply of virgins?! X

think ill leave you lot talking about men wearing undies, catch you all later

I have tonnes of dressing up stuff and love my ann summer parties have 3 a year infact I got a Xmas card from the rep :haha: and she pops in for a coffee every so often. I never throughout about having to get rid if we ever broke up :blush: I've only ever been with him, he corrupted me at a young age :blush:

When we were younger and still lived at home joe was at work til 10 and picked me up after work I got in the car with a long black coat on and knee high boots, underneath I had a bask and suspenders and no pants. He was none the wiser we got to his mum and dad's and he insisted on sitting downstairs with his mum and dad I had to leave my coat on and the sweat was dripping off me :blush: Joe nearly died when I eventually got him alone :rofl:

That's happened to me before Claire... But he did know what I had on under my coat and found it highly amusing making me sit there sweating a few lb off chatting about eastenders with his mum! Twat!

wow at the conversations you av on ere lol :blush:
debz i would of slapped him as well and a kick in the balls lol ,
oh came home with a card :winkwink: and promised me a dinner date on wed , we will see :wacko:,
im intriged if i spelt that right on the time machine ?

:wave: has everyone gone bed?

Morning!!!!!!!!!!

I have tonnes of dressing up stuff and love my ann summer parties have 3 a year infact I got a Xmas card from the rep :haha: and she pops in for a coffee every so often. I never throughout about having to get rid if we ever broke up :blush: I've only ever been with him, he corrupted me at a young age :blush:

When we were younger and still lived at home joe was at work til 10 and picked me up after work I got in the car with a long black coat on and knee high boots, underneath I had a bask and suspenders and no pants. He was none the wiser we got to his mum and dad's and he insisted on sitting downstairs with his mum and dad I had to leave my coat on and the sweat was dripping off me :blush: Joe nearly died when I eventually got him alone :rofl:

:rofl: brilliant!

That's happened to me before Claire... But he did know what I had on under my coat and found it highly amusing making me sit there sweating a few lb off chatting about eastenders with his mum! Twat!

:rofl: swine :p

Have a nice time this afternoon Katie - seeing Faith arent u? :D

Ive moved up a box!!!!

Very ill little boy here. I'm not feeling great either - got puked on in the night, forgot to say earlier! Not little baby puke any more either... nasty grown up stinky stuff!! :sick:

Oooo poor Alex :( I hope u dont come down with it ..... :hugs: PJ and cuddles day today??

MIL had ben to docs yesterday (whilst I had steve to docs lol!), hes got antibiotic prescription for a cough but he seems better today so havent picked it up yet :s

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->