2009 March Mummies

mine were off this week, back in on tuesday

mine have just finished half term, back on tuesday, some schools are off this week, its the easter holidays that are a pain this year ( well all of april) chloes is of for 2 weeks, end march beg april for easter, has the easter bank holidays off at end of april, then got time of for this royal wedding. my easter holidays with college are 2 weeks at end of april when easter actually is

yep, and before we know it they will be off again,
ok who has snow then? only rain where i am

yeap, snow in the north have seen status' on fb about snow in scotland and newcastle

didnt even notice it said sock, lol

mine r off next week, walkes is usually a week behind u lot lol.

mine have almost 3 weeks end of april

im just glad i dont work so i dont have to sort out different child care for them during april

We have snow and I washed the big buggies yesterday so only have the stroller with no footmuff :dohh:

Half term next week here!

Little stars and ballet and tap went well :) she is very tired now which is good! Going to have a lazy afternoon now :D

Going to Brighton tomorrow to the sealife centre - she loved it last time so daddy wanted to take her this time for her birthday! Will be a long day!

Just got rain down here! Seriously miserable weather! But going to get up to 10 degrees again in the week which signifies spring time coming!

I seem to remember snow in February last 2 years so I'm hoping not to get more down here. We usually have the mild winters and hot hot summers down here :thumbup:

Hope you're all having fun! Just bought Alex new shoes and am off to try to get him to sleep.... Might get OH to do it! :)

slept almost all day here, having a seriously lazy day sprout kicking very high and appears to have stayed head down for a while now, he beating crap out of mamma lol

Had a lazy afternoon here too! Little nap earlier watched a film snuggled on sofa. the pudding is bathed and pj'd up! So just need to get her into bed.

Not done much packing so far, save that for in the week I think! Wednesday night I can guarantee I will not sleep lol!

Does everyone have a daily/weekly routine for cleaning etc? Mine has gone to pot in this house too many floors :rofl: it's all going to change in a few days :D x

hope every ones well ?, i have been crying all day such a bad luck week oscar is poorly as i said now today we spent whole day in a and e he has broken his finger trapped in a door carnt put him to bed keeps screamin in pain :( and corey has colic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->